Posted January 06, 2012
The school is pretty great. My oldest had some problems "coming out of her shell" but Ms. Hansen and Mrs. Morganfield helped her so much. Now I have a kindergartner and I can't be happier with Mr. Smith's abilities to get his class to participate in some higher level activities to better prepare them for moving on in the school years. Judy in the office is simply the best secretary possible and the library actually carries books that are able to keep my kids attentions. We moved to another city and I literally drive the 200+ miles a week to keep them here. It is just THAT good of a school.

Posted November 19, 2010
i went to this school and it was great teachers always there to help you and great programs for the kids love this school

Posted February 18, 2010
I absolutely love Lawrence. My daughter started Kindergarten here after I researched & visited all the area schools. When I walked into the office, I was warmly greeted by Judy and Connie who made me feel very welcome to be there, unlike Peck that I had just visited. Right away I was impressed, they played and talked with my 1 and 5 year old instead of other schools I had been to that didn't even acknowledge they were present. I choice enrolled her right away. That was last January, she has been there since August and although it had been 7 months the ladies in the office still remembered our names! My daughter has excelled beyond my expectations. Her teacher, Mrs. DeLong is terrific with the kids and they have the best family nights we all enjoy attending. I'm amazed at how friendly the entire staff is.

Posted February 01, 2010
My daughter has attended Lawrence for 2 1/2 years now. She has love her teachers and I feel like she is getting a good education.

Posted November 20, 2009
I'm so sorry that someone had a less than positive experience at Lawrence Elementary. I know for a fact it doesn't happen often. I have been associated with this school for several years and have always found the teachers to be some of the most dedicated and caring I've found anywhere. I've found the principal to be very approachable and understanding, and seems to welcome input from parents. She is very visible and involved in both school and town activities. The atmosphere is positive. Kids are learning and feel safe. Check it out. Great school!

Lawrence Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
This school is perhaps the worst I've ever encountered. Please look into this before you send your child here. I would hate for any parent to have the same regrets that I do regarding my child's first experience with education.

Posted October 03, 2009
The leadership and teachers provide a creative atmosphere and strong supportive attitude for the students

Lawrence Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2009
He Came into the middle of the school year being a liitle behind he still finished the year out in the honor role... So far so good

Posted April 07, 2009

Lawrence Elementary School
5611 Zephyr St, Arvada, CO  80002
Last modified Lawrence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top