Arvada, CO

Posted September 25, 2012
I'm now a 7th grader. This school is the best school in the whole entire world. Everyone is nice, and there is no bulling at all. I get A+ because of this school, i recommend this school to anyone, who is hopping to have a very smart and educated child.

Posted February 16, 2012
This is an outstanding school. My son has been going there since kindergarten and I have nothing but good things to say about this school, the staff and its outstanding principal. They promote learning, respect of self and others and the teachers of all grades work really well together. I have been volunteering once a week since my son was in first grade and I highly recommend this place.

Posted May 13, 2010
My grandchildren went to this school and I have seen the best, devoted, focused children come from this school because of the teachers that care and teach the kind of education they deserve.

Posted September 22, 2009
I love the way the kids are treated--like real human beings!

Peck Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2009
My son is going in to 3rd grade and started at Peck in kindy. He is ADHD and Bi-polar so needless to say he has had some behavioral obstacles to overcome. Everyone at Peck (and I mean everyone - from cafeteria ladies to building engineer to secretaries, principal and teachers) have invested in my son and his success in school. They have all worked with me on developing strategies to help him succeed. I am an involved parent and as much as I think that helps my son do well in school, I honestly believe everyone at Peck would help him along no matter my level of involvement.

Posted April 12, 2008
This school no longer puts an effort into enriching a child and promoting their growth. They would rather teach children that are doing well on their own because it is less work for them. Children that may need extra support do not receive it and are passed to the next grade to become someone else's 'problem'. There is no room in this school for a child with special needs- that is more than they want- only 'perfect 'kids allowed!

Posted January 07, 2008
This school is so great, my child loves it! But she has been talking about a few disrupptions! (The folowing teachers) Ms.Rotola, Ms.Garamone, Ms.D, and Mrs.Colley! If you can make those changes righ away, this school would be perfect!

Peck Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2006
I believe Peck is an excellent school. I have 2 children there (K and 2nd)and have had very positive interactions with the Principal, teachers, administrative staff, and teachers. This school scores well on the CSAP and also has great involvement from both the families and general community. I find this to be a welcoming place for my children to attend.

Posted April 04, 2005
I attended this school as a child, had a fabulous experience, and would absolutely consider sending my child to Peck!

Posted March 04, 2005
Peck Elementary is a well established school. The quality of leadership at the school is excellent. Teachers are outstanding! These teachers work very well together across all grade levels to prepare students for further education. CSAP scores are consistently high, Peck has a report card rating of High.

6495 Carr St, Arvada, CO  80004
Last modified Peck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peck Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top