Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has been at Peck for two years now (k and 1st). I could not be more pleased with the school, its community, before/after school programs, the Principal.....I could go on and on. The teachers are so caring and truly engage the students in learning. The staff are so communicative that I never have to worry about issues or concerns not being communicated. As a full-time working mom, I truly appreciate that they involve me in all aspects of my daughter's school life. The quality of education is impeccable and my daughter's academic achievements are a true testament to that. My family is blessed to have Peck as its neighborhood school.

Community!!! Excellent teachers!!! Parent participation is very high. The school has such a wonderful feel, everyone is like family and works together. Communication between parents , teachers and our principal is unparalleled. Also, class size is not so overwhelming , that means the teacher really get to know each child and focus on all the different personalities and needs of their class. An amazing place to be, grow and learn! Shannon Morris

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is so true that as a former student here I wanted my children to attend at Peck. So, I choice enrolled. The drive was irrelevant to me because of the tremendous growth both academically and as decent humans. Peck PRIDE is quite a thing! Practice and promote safety, Respect self and others, Imagine success, Dare to care & Engage in learning! The kids are so committed to this as are the staff and parents. I now have moved back to the area, my own children are grown, it is my granddaughter Opals turn to benefit from attending this wonderful school. Seven kiddos, three generations!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teaching staff at Peck are simply amazing. As individuals and as a group

I'm now a 7th grader. This school is the best school in the whole entire world. Everyone is nice, and there is no bulling at all. I get A+ because of this school, i recommend this school to anyone, who is hopping to have a very smart and educated child.

This is an outstanding school. My son has been going there since kindergarten and I have nothing but good things to say about this school, the staff and its outstanding principal. They promote learning, respect of self and others and the teachers of all grades work really well together. I have been volunteering once a week since my son was in first grade and I highly recommend this place.

My grandchildren went to this school and I have seen the best, devoted, focused children come from this school because of the teachers that care and teach the kind of education they deserve.

I love the way the kids are treated--like real human beings!

My son is going in to 3rd grade and started at Peck in kindy. He is ADHD and Bi-polar so needless to say he has had some behavioral obstacles to overcome. Everyone at Peck (and I mean everyone - from cafeteria ladies to building engineer to secretaries, principal and teachers) have invested in my son and his success in school. They have all worked with me on developing strategies to help him succeed. I am an involved parent and as much as I think that helps my son do well in school, I honestly believe everyone at Peck would help him along no matter my level of involvement.

This school no longer puts an effort into enriching a child and promoting their growth. They would rather teach children that are doing well on their own because it is less work for them. Children that may need extra support do not receive it and are passed to the next grade to become someone else's 'problem'. There is no room in this school for a child with special needs- that is more than they want- only 'perfect 'kids allowed!

Last modified Peck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.