Bad
Good

I do not see how this school is rated so low. All of the staff members are amazing my child went to another school before this one and she has learned more at this school in 3 weeks then she did in 2 months at her old school.

I love that Swanson Elementary practices Love and Logic. We parent the Love and Logic way as well. We love all of the programs that our school offers to help parents help our kids succeed.

The teachers and staff here are so wonderful, including my sons 2nd grade teacher mrs.chase she is always there for my son and her students considering my son can be a handful at times. Nicole

The staff strives to make each child's experience positive and educational. We have a high Hispanic population which brings down the test scores. Families have left Swanson to try out other schools but most come back to our caring environment where they can get good results.

The staff at this school is amazing and works very hard to accomodate all of the special needs of their students and the principal works very hard to improve the academics and uses data to drive instruction. The school could use some sort of after school support as many of my child's peers do not have parents that can support them in getting their homework done from working late hours but the teachers do seem to care alot about their students.

I would like to say i love this school. I have two kids attending and next year all three of my children will be attending. The biggest thing i think the school needs to work on is the hug and go zone in the morning its just a big mess and then the kids get tardys because some of the parents dont know how to hug and go... the afternoon runs smoothly though..Also i would like to say i like that they have 6th grade at this school because alot of fifth graders aren't ready to go to middle school..

Last modified Swanson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.