Highland Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
My daughter was only there a month and started getting bullied. I complained to the school many times and no results, she was sent to a counsler. the bullying continued for 8 months. I kept complaining to the school, nothing. I went to the superintendent still nothing done. Finally talked to the principal and that wasnt helpful. So glad school is over!

Posted July 17, 2009
i like this school it is a perfect place to learn and all my friends are friendly

Posted April 12, 2006
I feel that the principal and staff at Highland Middle school make every effort to educate, support and be aware of their students. Our transition from Private to Public school has been very smooth and positive. I would like to see a stronger music program, the high school has a wonderful music program, but the middle school does not seem to attract the students to feed into the high school.

Posted August 09, 2005
I really like this school. I like the fact that it is small and the teachers know all the kids real well. Some things could change like the homework policy but other than a few small things, i enjoy this school and im glad my son attends it.

Highland Middle School 1

Posted December 01, 2004
I really don't like this school because this school goes through so many teachers its impossible to learn anything.

Highland Middle School
209 West 1st, Ault, CO  80610
Last modified Highland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top