Aurora West College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted November 13, 2014
Because the school Spanish students make up over 80 percent of the school , staff caters to only that culture. There is not a focus on African American history nor other cultures, primarily Hispanic. This school is not culturally diverse in learning.

Posted October 17, 2013
this school is just great plus they care about you and motivate you to go to collage

Posted October 07, 2013
It is a awesome school. The teachers actually care about your future and encourage you to go to college. I love this school.

Posted December 17, 2011
This is the best School I've ever been to! Since August 7, 2010, I have been a student here. My experience, so far, was Outstanding! The councling there is great! The teachers care a lot about your education and transition to college. This is also the first 6-12 school I've ever been in and the largest! My grades have greatly gotten better since I went to this school. Before I came here, my GPA was 2.0. Right now it is 2.7. I'm kind of sad that I will be leaving the school very shortly. Thank you for reading.

Posted August 02, 2009
West is a really cool school the teacher really care about you and you doing your best and you do REALLy LEARN the kids there are nice and really cool if your nice then they will be nice to and make you feel really good!!!! One of the best schools i have ever been to!

Posted November 20, 2008

Aurora West College Preparatory Academy 3

Posted April 27, 2008
West Middle School is the best school I have ever seen! Its better than thoses of Cherry Creek! It has some great oppertunities for kids to learn and it encourages the kids to do better at school. Its not true that the kids are mean. They are only mean if your mean. All the teachers are nice and respect the kids.

Aurora West College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted January 10, 2007
- a former student
I thought the school was a terrible experience. I'm a former student and had to trasnfer to another middle school. The kids there are some of the meanest people I had ever encountered, the teachers aren't very commited to they're teaching, and the electives are not very good either.

Posted August 08, 2005
- a former student

Aurora West College Preparatory Academy 4

Posted April 26, 2005

Aurora West College Preparatory Academy
10100 East 13th Ave, Aurora, CO  80010
Last modified Aurora West College Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aurora West College Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top