Posted November 27, 2011
I am a graduate of this school that is filled with teachers that have a passion for excellence. I have been challenged to find teachers in other schools that would dedicate the heart as much to a student, which involves sweat and tears, as much as Cedarwood has they have established my mind and I accredit my will today and also my success to the foundation the was poured thick for me at Cedarwood Christian Academy.

Cedar Wood Christian Academy 0

Posted February 17, 2009
This is a great school for anyone who wants his/her child to grow in the Lord and be used by Him. The teachers are awesome and the school is home away from home. My sons attend here and we have been a part of the school family for ten years. I would recommend this school to any parent that wants a balance for their children spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.

Cedar Wood Christian Academy 2

Posted July 24, 2008

Cedar Wood Christian Academy 0

Posted May 05, 2008
I love CedarWood, it is the best school ever. There discipline and worship is great to. I hope the Lord continues to lift the hearts of the teachers and the students

Posted April 22, 2008

Posted December 02, 2007
This school is incredible. Between worship every morning to strong academics, this is a great school. This is a safe and accepting school. Every student is encouraged in physical activity and their musical abilities. There is a P. E. class twice a week in elementary and everyday for grades 7-12. Orchestra is twice a week and everyone is in the school choir. This is an all around great school. The discipline here is wonderful, there is order and issues are dealt with quickly and justly. I love it here at CedarWood

Posted September 25, 2007
Praise the Lord for this great school. You can feel the power of Jesus everywhere.

Cedar Wood Christian Academy 4

Posted February 21, 2007

Cedar Wood Christian Academy
Po Box 111389, Aurora, CO  80042
Last modified Cedar Wood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Cedar Wood Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.