Aurora, CO

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2015
Absolutely! The entire school environment is loving, caring and empathetic. When a child is sick, sad or having a bad day, there is always someone who showers them with compassion or empathy. The administration and teaching staff communicate effectively and treat the children like their own.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 07, 2015
In 3rd grade my child had 30 minutes of homework a day and in 4th grade she had 40 minutes of homework a day. I think this is just right.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2015
Everyday, my child comes home and teaches us a new lesson that she learned during class, assembly or Halaqa. Her character meets my expectation. At CVA she has become well-manned, well-rounded and understands her identity.

Crescent View Academy 5

Posted July 07, 2015
CVA has given my family a home away from home. The entire staff, administration and community are warm, welcoming and loving. In Colorado, it's hard to find a Muslim organization that is as supportive as CVA.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 07, 2015
My child's teacher has always been diligent in getting her work graded on time and gives me very constructive feedback on her progress. I am very satisfied with my child's Terra Nova results and I believe all of the CVA staff have played an important role in my child's development.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2015
My kids surprise me with honesty and what they have been taught in the school, and what they know and their ethics. It's just amazing

Crescent View Academy 5

Posted June 08, 2015
I became a parent at Crescent View Academy back in 2007, 8 years later, I have three children here, and I consider myself a lucky father, because my kids are in the best place they can ever be. The teachers are good with communication, all my kids progress is reported continuously, and finally the principal updated us of our kids test result in the Terra Nova. Besides the academics are excellent, this school is very safe. Great manner teachings and the Sunnah is really taught here. Very clean school, very nurturing, and can’t ask for a school better than this. May Allah bless all those who are making it a great place?

Crescent View Academy 4

Posted May 13, 2015
Please visit the website, facebook and school itself for a fair analysis of the school. Crescent View Academy has been operating for the past 22 years in Colorado. Like all private schools, it has seen its share of growing pains. We currently have 250 students (180 families) who find comfort and joy in bringing their children to CVA. If you are a interested parent, we strongly recommend that you come to the school, meet the administration, meet the teachers and learn more about what we do. We have an open door policy and we are willing to answer all of your questions. As a parent, employee and community member I am very grateful for the opportunity to have a school like CVA. My child Islamic identity, academics and character supersede any other personal agenda that might exist in the Colorado Muslim Community!

Crescent View Academy 1

Posted March 20, 2015
This is a horrible school. Since it is the only Islamic school in Colorado, they take advantage of it and do not care about parents concerns and opinion. With the current principle and unqualified teachers the school is going to fall. Do not waist your money and your child's time. I cant wait for the other Islamic school to be open.

Crescent View Academy 1

Posted January 13, 2015
Very low academically, my child didn't learn anything in first or second grade. Administration is the worst administration, there is no one you can talk to about your child. You kinda feel lost as a parent or student.
3 people found this helpful