Aurora, CO

Crescent View Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2015
My kids surprise me with honesty and what they have been taught in the school, and what they know and their ethics. It's just amazing

Posted June 08, 2015
I became a parent at Crescent View Academy back in 2007, 8 years later, I have three children here, and I consider myself a lucky father, because my kids are in the best place they can ever be. The teachers are good with communication, all my kids progress is reported continuously, and finally the principal updated us of our kids test result in the Terra Nova. Besides the academics are excellent, this school is very safe. Great manner teachings and the Sunnah is really taught here. Very clean school, very nurturing, and can’t ask for a school better than this. May Allah bless all those who are making it a great place?

Crescent View Academy 4

Posted May 13, 2015
Please visit the website, facebook and school itself for a fair analysis of the school. Crescent View Academy has been operating for the past 22 years in Colorado. Like all private schools, it has seen its share of growing pains. We currently have 250 students (180 families) who find comfort and joy in bringing their children to CVA. If you are a interested parent, we strongly recommend that you come to the school, meet the administration, meet the teachers and learn more about what we do. We have an open door policy and we are willing to answer all of your questions. As a parent, employee and community member I am very grateful for the opportunity to have a school like CVA. My child Islamic identity, academics and character supersede any other personal agenda that might exist in the Colorado Muslim Community!

Posted March 20, 2015
This is a horrible school. Since it is the only Islamic school in Colorado, they take advantage of it and do not care about parents concerns and opinion. With the current principle and unqualified teachers the school is going to fall. Do not waist your money and your child's time. I cant wait for the other Islamic school to be open.

Posted January 13, 2015
Very low academically, my child didn't learn anything in first or second grade. Administration is the worst administration, there is no one you can talk to about your child. You kinda feel lost as a parent or student.
3 people found this helpful

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is the best school for our Colorado Muslim Community. As a matter of fact, it is the ONLY Muslim school for our children in all of Colorado. I am glad to be a part of this school; they are truly working on helping our children become intelligent, hard-working, peaceful Muslims- who can benefit the society and make this world a better place. I am glad to be part of CVA- I love it here, and will plan on staying here as long as I can. Inshallah. Mr. Alami
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 29, 2014
I hope this school gets five stars because it deserves it. This school reminds me of back home. I can communicate with students and staff in my native language, Arabic, and can connect with them culturally and positively. Although I am only a substitute, I hope I can work there full-time, and make a positive impact on the students and Muslim Community. Every Time I step into that building, I feel welcome. It's a beautiful school, and I hope one day I can enroll my daughter in it- she's already loving the caring, nurturing, safe, and peaceful nursery :)

Crescent View Academy 4

Posted February 05, 2014
This a good school which children knows who they are and where they come from. My daughter love bing going there because it is a peacful envaroment when children learn and hear about one God and make dua before they stary the day. No mater how I love being part of that school, we all are human we make a mistak so we should learn from our mistak

Posted November 26, 2013
This school is HORRIBLE! Do not listen to the people who are giving this hellhole 5 stars! Because of this school I was suicidal for 3 years, plus I just found out I am 2 YEARS behind my grade level we are all going to fail in public school! We have to pray during OUR reccess time! Do your children an amazing favor and teach them Quran and Islamic studies at the mosque/home
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 15, 2013
I sear, hear, feel, and know the differences between non-muslim schools, and Muslim schools. I didn't realize the difference until I was offered a position in a public, non-muslim school; and I can't tell you how much I regret leaving CVA. I now realize, that I wouldn't leave CVA for a million dollars a year. The whole purpose I worked at CVA was to help my Muslim community; and I can't tell you all, how much I desire to return. At CVA, I felt appreciated, respected, valued, honored, adored, and cared for- by staff, students, and parents. Muslim students, raised by Muslim parents---being taught by Muslim teachers; there is success in that, and I desire to be part of it once again- Inshallah. If you have a child who needs a good school to learn in, a school with Muslim values, send them to CVA. There's no better school than it. Mr. Alami

Crescent View Academy