PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Crescent View Academy is a Pre-school - Eighth Grade Private Islamic School. It is accredited by AdvancEd-NCA as well as by the Council of Islamic Schools in North America. Currently, there are 280 students enrolled in our school. Both our staff and student populations are diverse. We celebrate the beauty of our religion and our diversity similarly. Our standardized test results indicated that our students performed within the 85% of the national percentile. We are a common core school and take pride in our environment and academics. to learn more about Crescent View Academy Visit www.crescentview.org
August 20, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

By far, the BEST school my children have attended. Excellent curriculum, wonderful teachers and staff members, and a really close knit community within the school. We could not have asked for anything better in CO for my children. I would not have changed anything about this school should I have been asked to.

As a private school with limited resource every year the school is improving. Moved my son to a different pre-school because of my office schedule. We will return back once have flexible office schedule.

Administration is fake, they are just in it for money. My son has to go back one year. Poor education, Teachers are making minimum. Education level is low. Don't trust positive comments it is principal work to offset negative comments.

My child had been at CVA for 4 years now. Overall all, I am extremely happy and would not consider any other school. Parent teacher communication has greatly improved since CVA became full-time private school.

I am a new student at CVA in the middle school. Transferring to CVA is one of the best decisions I made with my family. The teachers are very supportive. The students are very welcoming. The Islamic atmosphere is spiritually rewarding. I have to much to learn about my religion and culture and I feel blessed.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted August 20, 2015

Bed teachers, management, school board. Don't care about student's education. Organization is after money. Nobody controls them. All positive feedbacks are done by inside people, to make you believe in this school.

Amount of homework: Agree

In 3rd grade my child had 30 minutes of homework a day and in 4th grade she had 40 minutes of homework a day. I think this is just right.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Everyday, my child comes home and teaches us a new lesson that she learned during class, assembly or Halaqa. Her character meets my expectation. At CVA she has become well-manned, well-rounded and understands her identity.

CVA has given my family a home away from home. The entire staff, administration and community are warm, welcoming and loving. In Colorado, it's hard to find a Muslim organization that is as supportive as CVA.

Last modified Crescent View Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8