Aurora, CO

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Crescent View Academy is a Pre-school - Eighth Grade Private Islamic School. It is accredited by AdvancEd-NCA as well as by the Council of Islamic Schools in North America. Currently, there are 280 students enrolled in our school. Both our staff and student populations are diverse. We celebrate the beauty of our religion and our diversity similarly. Our standardized test results indicated that our students performed within the 85% of the national percentile. We are a common core school and take pride in our environment and academics. to learn more about Crescent View Academy Visit www.crescentview.org
August 20, 2015

Posted August 23, 2015
My child had been at CVA for 4 years now. Overall all, I am extremely happy and would not consider any other school. Parent teacher communication has greatly improved since CVA became full-time private school.

Posted August 20, 2015
I am a new student at CVA in the middle school. Transferring to CVA is one of the best decisions I made with my family. The teachers are very supportive. The students are very welcoming. The Islamic atmosphere is spiritually rewarding. I have to much to learn about my religion and culture and I feel blessed.

- a school leader

Crescent View Academy 1

Posted August 20, 2015
Bed teachers, management, school board. Don't care about student's education. Organization is after money. Nobody controls them. All positive feedbacks are done by inside people, to make you believe in this school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2015
Absolutely! The entire school environment is loving, caring and empathetic. When a child is sick, sad or having a bad day, there is always someone who showers them with compassion or empathy. The administration and teaching staff communicate effectively and treat the children like their own.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 07, 2015
In 3rd grade my child had 30 minutes of homework a day and in 4th grade she had 40 minutes of homework a day. I think this is just right.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2015
Everyday, my child comes home and teaches us a new lesson that she learned during class, assembly or Halaqa. Her character meets my expectation. At CVA she has become well-manned, well-rounded and understands her identity.

Posted July 07, 2015
CVA has given my family a home away from home. The entire staff, administration and community are warm, welcoming and loving. In Colorado, it's hard to find a Muslim organization that is as supportive as CVA.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 07, 2015
My child's teacher has always been diligent in getting her work graded on time and gives me very constructive feedback on her progress. I am very satisfied with my child's Terra Nova results and I believe all of the CVA staff have played an important role in my child's development.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2015
My kids surprise me with honesty and what they have been taught in the school, and what they know and their ethics. It's just amazing

10958 E Bethany Dr, Aurora, CO  80014