Aurora, CO

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is the best school for our Colorado Muslim Community. As a matter of fact, it is the ONLY Muslim school for our children in all of Colorado. I am glad to be a part of this school; they are truly working on helping our children become intelligent, hard-working, peaceful Muslims- who can benefit the society and make this world a better place. I am glad to be part of CVA- I love it here, and will plan on staying here as long as I can. Inshallah. Mr. Alami

Posted April 29, 2014
I hope this school gets five stars because it deserves it. This school reminds me of back home. I can communicate with students and staff in my native language, Arabic, and can connect with them culturally and positively. Although I am only a substitute, I hope I can work there full-time, and make a positive impact on the students and Muslim Community. Every Time I step into that building, I feel welcome. It's a beautiful school, and I hope one day I can enroll my daughter in it- she's already loving the caring, nurturing, safe, and peaceful nursery :)

Crescent View Academy 4

Posted February 05, 2014
This a good school which children knows who they are and where they come from. My daughter love bing going there because it is a peacful envaroment when children learn and hear about one God and make dua before they stary the day. No mater how I love being part of that school, we all are human we make a mistak so we should learn from our mistak

Posted November 26, 2013
This school is HORRIBLE! Do not listen to the people who are giving this hellhole 5 stars! Because of this school I was suicidal for 3 years, plus I just found out I am 2 YEARS behind my grade level we are all going to fail in public school! We have to pray during OUR reccess time! Do your children an amazing favor and teach them Quran and Islamic studies at the mosque/home

Posted November 15, 2013
I sear, hear, feel, and know the differences between non-muslim schools, and Muslim schools. I didn't realize the difference until I was offered a position in a public, non-muslim school; and I can't tell you how much I regret leaving CVA. I now realize, that I wouldn't leave CVA for a million dollars a year. The whole purpose I worked at CVA was to help my Muslim community; and I can't tell you all, how much I desire to return. At CVA, I felt appreciated, respected, valued, honored, adored, and cared for- by staff, students, and parents. Muslim students, raised by Muslim parents---being taught by Muslim teachers; there is success in that, and I desire to be part of it once again- Inshallah. If you have a child who needs a good school to learn in, a school with Muslim values, send them to CVA. There's no better school than it. Mr. Alami

Posted November 10, 2013
Crescent View is constantly improving and has under gone tremendous change in the last few years. My children moved to Crescent View from a very competitive out of state public school. Had to make some adjustments but overall the quality of instruction is at par or better than the previous school. I am especially satisfied with the elementary grades. I have approached the administration few time over the past few years and all my concerns were handled courteously and professionally.

Posted August 16, 2013
Excellent school! My children love it. The principal and staff are very nice, always looking out for the best interest of the children. I don't believe the negative comments written by some people here. I think they are probably from disgruntled employees or something because my children are in 5th and 6th grade and I don't see any truth to their comments. I have seen my children come home with great morals and thriving to be successful.

Posted August 03, 2013
It good school educated teachers and great academic I have 2 kids gone and if I have more kids w I will send them.

Posted July 25, 2013
Bad bad school and I am going to Colorado Department of Education about the inconsistencies here. Bad bad principal and board of educators. They don't care. No one on the board are educators. My child cannot express herself in English. None of the teachers are going back. I am tired of my child having new teachers every year. It is not worth it.

Posted May 01, 2013
The list of problems seems endless. There is no consistency in how admin handles behavior issues and the religious studies teachers are way too lenient with the students. Thus there is an abnormally high amount of behavior issues and teachers have a hard time getting things done due to these inconsistencies. And the BOARD...there is no one to hold them accountable for their actions and decisions...the school is falling apart and teachers make much much less than other public school teachers. The school is severely understaffed, staff unsupported, and there is no extra help. They talk but do much of NOTHING and none of them are educators of younger children so they do not know how to relate to teachers or students. They have their own agenda that they want passed and they have no regard for anyone else. They never go to teacher classrooms yet rely on the hearsay of their own children.

Crescent View Academy