Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Overall Quest is a fantastic school. There are certainly many advantages of going to a place where they know the kids will all pass standardized tests. They get to spend time on things like music, art, recess, etc and the kids also don't have much homework. Students are challenged and held to a high level, and the staff works hard and is flexible. It's an elite school, but it doesn't FEEL elitist. It feels very warm, friendly, and down to earth. They also have many afterschool progrmas, like CyberPatriots (hacking club), Taekwondo, Breakdancing, Chess, Art, Minecraft, etc.

Amazing kids and great parents. Parents are very involved and help to build a community around the school, which isn't a neighborhood school.

The school is absolutely fantastic. My daughter loves it. It is challenging but so is the life!

The overall school is good but it is too challenging the first time. We don't even start basic most times. It's always you are gifted you should know this now do it!

An absolutely fantastic school! I've been going here since the building opened, and am heading into my first year of high school. It makes me sad to know I am leaving behind such wonderful and caring staff, students, and teachers. Middle School will probably be overwhelming at first, but the class grows so close together and no one is left behind. If you're thinking of enrolling your student here, please do. You won't regret it. -A student

Middle school is supposed to be a time to grow and learn, to make friends and develop values. I cannot think of a better place to teach every single student that. I remember being so terrified that I wouldn't make friends in MS, that I would be bombarded with work. But Quest made me feel like I could trust everyone there. And I do. All of 8th grade is super close, and I can speak for other grades when I say that I trust most of the students and staff. I learn so much, it actually makes me feel like I have a chance. I have a lot of friends, and that's not because I'm "special" or extra smart. It's cause students here value personality over popularity, or excellency. I have an immense respect for my teachers, yet feel like I can joke around with them. Bullying is rare, and when it happens, it's taken care of. This school is anything but a white, smart, rich kid school. This school is diverse, and has rich and poor kids. Black and white kids. Book smart kids and street smart kids. If you are debating whether to apply to Quest, go for it. This is a place where it is amazing to learn, and just have fun.

Aurora Quest is a great school, my son was admited here into 2nd grade this school year and, wow! What a difference. We love the way his teacher works with him anytime he Is he didn't understand a given class work. We have seen A big growth in his reading and math level Quest is like one big family, the stuff are are always ready To listen and help the students. Parent are not left out We all get involve in almost every area of the school We just love Quest .

I like that the staff is aware of my child needs. They are willing to help in any way they can.

We have been very pleased with Aurora Quest so far. The school has very transparent screening process. They hosted a meeting with the parents explaining how the test scores were given and what they mean. Not like other magnet schools who don't explain the test score well and leave the parents wonder ( not very happy about the Challenge School screening process). I am happy that the teachers at Aurora Quest are very motivated and dedicated. My kid loves going to school. The school also has many fun activities !

Quest is an awesome school. I normally wouldn't have considered a public school for our son, but we have been nothing but impressed with Quest since day one. Quest staff and parents really are helping to build a community of responsible, respectful young citizens. I'm proud to say our son is a Quest Phoenix!

Last modified Aurora Quest K-8 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.