Aurora, CO

Antelope Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2015
I've had two children through this school. The teachers and programs have changed based on the principal and available funding (the 4-stars). However, the interest in teaching and compassion for the kids is of highest quality.

Posted July 23, 2012
My son was struggling to adjust to public school when we moved because he has been in a private school all his life, but his teacher made sure that he transitioned well. At first he was getting 3's and 4's, but towards the end of the year, his teacher helped him improve his performance and he was back to getting 1's and 2's again. This year, he is doing just as well as he did at his private school. The only complaint I have about this school is the calendar. This school is a track school, so the kids go to school all year. That makes it hard to plan summer vacations, etc, but the school is working to change the school to a traditional school year. Otherwise, I recommend this school to parents! The teachers are very nice!

Posted August 09, 2011
Love this school! Just got out, and was definitely ready for a new school because they prepared just the right way. I love it! I also felt very safe and in good hands because even the teachers were my friends to watch my back.

Posted July 03, 2011
Nothing but good to say! Great teachers safe and educational environment. My son and daughter have done great and excelled in this school.

Posted May 27, 2011
I had four children attend this school. Their learning environment and their teachers are great. I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

Posted December 26, 2010
The principal and staff truly care for the children at this school. They make great efforts to ensure the children get the best education possible. Those children that have special needs are supported fully with activities to stimulate their learning. This is a model school for the direction that public education should be headed.

Antelope Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2009
Most of the teachers are great. All the extracurricular programs and enrichment programs have been done with excellence. The administration is open and helpful.

Posted March 26, 2009
I had 4 children attend this school and I was very impressed with the overall performance of the school. I never had a problem, and teachers were always more than willing to help and listen.

Posted November 14, 2006
WOW!! What a great school. Cherry Creek schools stand up to the highest standards possible when it comes to our children. I can't afford private school but I feel that Antelope Ridge is pretty close to the real deal. My son has ADHD but that hasen't't stopped him from learning, growing, improving himself and making the honor roll. The staff is able to think outside of the box and challenge him in ways that create excitement and fun. The principal and teachers communicate with each other and enjoy their jobs. I could not ask for a better school if I had built it myself! Send your children to this school. You will be glad you did!

Posted October 16, 2006
I love this school. My daughter is there for the second year. She is thriving, making friends and getting many opportunities to do new things. The curriculum is challenging and she enjoys it. Her principle is active and involved in everything. He comes around in the morning and in the afternoon to greet parents. He comes into the classrooms. He genuinely seems to care about getting to know the students. The 'special' activities are wonderful. She has music, art, gym and technology. The teachers for each have been impressive. The gym teacher does many free extracuricular activities and my daughter really enjoys it. Last year, in Kindergarten, her music teacher taught all of them how to write music and how to play a song on the piano. I hope that we can have all our children go through this school.

Antelope Ridge Elementary School
5455 South Tempe St, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Antelope Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Antelope Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top