Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

If you have a special needs kid this School terrible Schools should follow the kids IEp to provide a service they will tell you they are but that's not True if the kids are likes to play Lego they will let them play Lego Think of it like a daycare my son never challenged to do his best Most of his time should be in general education but that's never followed they pulled him out of the class whenever convenient for them when I asked why never gates a good reason it's convenient for them to put the kids in one room and let them do whatever they want instead of educating them I don't think their rating include their special indication service .

This school is amazing. We have been attending for the past 4 years (2 kids so far) and have nothing but positive things to say. The teachers go above and beyond what is expected in order to make sure your children are thriving in every way possible. The anti-bully philosophy makes the kids feel safe and the new mindful life practices are awesome. I really feel like they care about every aspect of my children's education and emotional health and well-being. Looking forward to many more years here.

I've had two children through this school. The teachers and programs have changed based on the principal and available funding (the 4-stars). However, the interest in teaching and compassion for the kids is of highest quality.

My son was struggling to adjust to public school when we moved because he has been in a private school all his life, but his teacher made sure that he transitioned well. At first he was getting 3's and 4's, but towards the end of the year, his teacher helped him improve his performance and he was back to getting 1's and 2's again. This year, he is doing just as well as he did at his private school. The only complaint I have about this school is the calendar. This school is a track school, so the kids go to school all year. That makes it hard to plan summer vacations, etc, but the school is working to change the school to a traditional school year. Otherwise, I recommend this school to parents! The teachers are very nice!

Love this school! Just got out, and was definitely ready for a new school because they prepared just the right way. I love it! I also felt very safe and in good hands because even the teachers were my friends to watch my back.

Nothing but good to say! Great teachers safe and educational environment. My son and daughter have done great and excelled in this school.

I had four children attend this school. Their learning environment and their teachers are great. I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

The principal and staff truly care for the children at this school. They make great efforts to ensure the children get the best education possible. Those children that have special needs are supported fully with activities to stimulate their learning. This is a model school for the direction that public education should be headed.

Most of the teachers are great. All the extracurricular programs and enrichment programs have been done with excellence. The administration is open and helpful.

I had 4 children attend this school and I was very impressed with the overall performance of the school. I never had a problem, and teachers were always more than willing to help and listen.

Last modified Antelope Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.