Aurora, CO
Students enrolled: 1,079

Posted July 23, 2014
My daughter was bullied everyday! She would come home upset, teachers would not do anything to discipline bullies. Some teachers bullied kids, embarrassing them in front of their fellow classmates.

Posted March 27, 2014
This is my second year with a child at this school, and we have been very happy with Falcon Creek. I love the overall philosophy of the school--they have really opened my eyes to the concept of caring for the "whole child" rather than just test scores. Teachers encourage kids to be responsible for themselves--keeping track of and turning in assignments--totally preparing them for high school and college. The rigorous AIM program is great for academically advanced kids, and the school has worked with us when even more was needed. When I've initiated contact with teachers or administrators I have always gotten a prompt response and a solution I can live with. The comments I've heard from teachers during conferences show me that the teachers really know and understand my kid. Most importantly, my son is happy here.

Falcon Creek Middle School 2

Posted March 26, 2014
This is our first year at this school and I have not been very pleased. The reliance on Power School to find and print or submit assignments is much like taking an on - line college course and it has been confusing for both my child and me. The teachers are too hard on the children and expect too much independence, even to the point where teachers refuse to communicate directly with me because they expect my child to handle it?!?! It honestly feels like more effort is going into hurting my child's success then helping :( The thought of two more years of this is terrifying! !

Posted November 07, 2013
The AIM program is great!! The teachers are caring and available to help kids. Most of the teachers my daughter has experienced are available either before or after school to help kids, in addition to the scheduled tutoring most days of the week. The new drama teacher is AWESOME. She really loves teaching kids, and puts her all into classes and afterschool. I only wish there would be more plays. My daughter has had a great 6th grade and 7th grade experience with Falcon Creek. Both counselors have also been great. They are caring and available to parents and students.

Posted January 17, 2013
My kids are attending falcon creek middle school.Both my kids and I have experienced some kind of racism with some of the student and teachers.Ive addressed this issue with Counselors and Deans and they ignore the problem. No stars for ignoring this issue.

Posted November 17, 2012
Falcon Creek is the school of choice for my daughter when she joined 6th grade. I am glad that our decision was right and my daughter is doing good in her AIM classes. AIM is a challenging academic program and sometimes my daughter struggles and she has a lot to work when she comes home. It looks like they are trainig the kids to go to college. I love it.

Posted May 23, 2012
I don"t like how things are done . Some students over looked and pushed along. Very disappointing to me .

Posted January 15, 2012
Like the review back in 9/5/2009, I too feel that the teachers and the administrators in this school do not properly work with the parents at all. The teachers and the administrators have not responded to any of my emails to request to meet to discuss my daughter's shortcomings. Also, during PTC days, every teacher was gone by noon, which I found it baffling. My regret is not sending my daughter to Challenge school like I did with my oldest son.

Posted September 25, 2010
I love Falcon Creek it is a no bully zone so far. Every one is nice, they help you with HW and there is always laughter in the school and happiness. But some times there's a time when your having a bad day, like I did once and my friends tried to cheer me up, and at the end of the day, I walked out of the school with a smile on my face.

Posted March 08, 2010
FCMS is a awesome school and I love it.

Falcon Creek Middle School
6100 South Genoa St, Aurora, CO  80016
Last modified Falcon Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top