Aurora, CO

Canyon Creek Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2015
Very nice school. The staff is very caring and helpful. Mr. Pickens and Ms. Cartwright were great to work with.

Posted October 06, 2010
The best school, best teachers, best parents! Great test scores and challenging curriculum. They focus on compassion and friendship as well!

Posted May 15, 2010
We have 3 children at Canyon Creek. We have really appreciated all the teachers our children have had. They help our oldest challenage herself and they give us lots of ideas to help our youngest two succeed. We love the principal and will miss her next year. There is a lot of areas for parent to get involved and lots of activities for the children to get involved in.

Posted August 12, 2009
My family started at CC in 2008-09 school year when my daughter entered second grade. We were very apprehensive after a subpar experience in first grade at another local school, but Ms. Debbie Pearn made our 2nd grade year one to remember! When I realized what an outstanding teacher she was I quickly found myself volunteering in the classroom and more involved in the warm, welcoming organizations offered at CC. I think CC is extraordinary, too, in an area like SE Aurora because it is so diverse! We came from a school just across Arapahoe Road that had very little to a school that has several different cultures represented in EACH classroom! I love CC and recommend to anyone interested in a Cherry Creek school.

Posted February 26, 2009
This is a wonderful school! I have a son who attended this school its opening year when he was in kindergarten. He was here through out his elementary 'career' and now is in the 6th grade at TRMS on the honor roll. I also have a daughter here now in the 2nd grade who is well on her way to following in her brothers footsteps! Couldn't be happier with all the teachers & staff!

Posted February 25, 2009
This is a great school, with a lot of high achievers. This is where I think this school is lacking. They need to start ability-grouping by the 3rd grade, maybe have a teacher teach one grade level higher to meet the needs of the high achievers and to alliviate the GT teacher to focus on other thing than math. I don't think they are using their GT resources appropriately. I think they need to involve more technology like, pod-casting, extended research with the internet, involving real life situations in the GT lessons, not just a extension to the regular classroom curriculum. I just think they could be doing a lot more with their GT students.

Posted September 30, 2008
Excellent Teachers, Excellent Classrooms, Challenging Work and a Great Community Environment. I couldn't be more happy with how well my son has grown both socially and academically since he started going to school here in just 3 months.

Posted December 04, 2007
We love the teachers and administration. We have two kids that attend this school.

Posted June 13, 2007
I have been involved with my childs teacher and classroom throughout the year. I have been very impressed with all teachers and staff I have come in contact with. /

Posted May 31, 2007
Both of my children attend Canyon Creek and I cannot say enough about the outstanding leadership and teachers there. Mrs Magro (1st grade) and Mrs Alden (5th grade) are both outstanding teachers as are the rest of the staff at Canyon Creek. I absolutely love this school and if you are moving into the area I highly recommend it.

6070 South Versailles Parkway, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Canyon Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top