Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son just finished his first year at CT (we also moved from Texas), and he had a great experience. The transition to HS was very smooth for him and he had some fabulous AP and Honors teachers. He also plays sports at CT and has had a good experience with that. My concern was the size of the school, but it hasn't been an issue. We have not had any bullying or peer pressure issues, and my son scored a 4 on his very first AP exam ever! My daughter is excited to start next year.

We love this school! Great teachers and staff. Parents also care, which makes a huge difference.

Moved into the school district from Texas. Yes, the school is diverse and yes, the kids seem to be nice, but I want good role models in the teachers and coaches that spend the majority of the day with my child. This school is out of control. The admin are just figureheads and certain coaches/teachers are allowed to do as they please and address kids and parents as they wish. We were warned that we should reconsider our choice from two other families that moved into Texas from CTHS ...we decided to try it anyway, and they were spot on. We are transferring our child to a school that puts kids first. Can't get out of here fast enough.

My Junior and Sophomore boys go here. They could have gone to Regis but chose CT. I was worried about the size and academics, but they are both thriving. My son said this morning there is really no bullying that he has seen, and both boys seem to have great diversity of friends. Good school spirit at games etc., I would like to see better test scores and college readiness a priority.

This school wasn t for me. I transferred my kids to another district. Many parents complain on how the athletics are facilitated and nothing is ever done. So I just took my tax dollars elsewhere. To each his own. Education is a package. Kids deserve a good academic experience and that would include academics and athletics. Both aspects work together.

AMAZING. One of the best schools in the Colorado. I will miss going here. Some of the teachers are questionable though, but the rest are awesome

I recently left this school due to relocating cross-country, and I must say I had no idea how fortunate I was when I was attending Cherokee Trail. Not only are the students forward thinking and generally friendly, the teachers have some of the brightest minds I've seen, and they actually interact and spur intellectual discussions that can bring out the best in people; something I no longer see in my new school. I was privileged to go for two of my High School years, and without a doubt I would've loved to go for all four of them.

This school is the best. There are no cliques and everybody is friendly. Even if you are a new student, you find a group of friends almost immediately. Plus, it offers higher level classes such as IB, AP, and honors. There is an extremely wide range of club and sports that you can participate in. They are even building a new wing for the school and a greenhouse! But some things that aren't great is the amount of traffic, both outside (cars) and inside (people in the hallways). We have so many people but that makes the school really diverse. I love this school! :)

Not sure what that parent is complaining about trails has been a great school .My niece's had a great education at C.T.. and so did my nephew's .Now as for my daughter graduated from trails with 3.8 in 2011 my son in 2012 with 3.5 G.P.A. So check yourself A parent about how you judge the school. Now I have a freshmen at the school and it is going very good. Both my kids that graduated have received scholarships and great teaching from the staff to lead them to higher places in life and in school So i give all the teaching staff my salute and gratitude for all there hard work. That includes all the coaches as well takes alot of time. M dedication to have a great school like CT. To have success thank you all. @A PARENT IF YOU AINT HAPPY THEN TAKE YOUR HAPPY WALKING SELF DOWN T BBC E STREET TO GRANDVIEW GET MY DRIFT.

I have attended CT since my freshman year and am now a senior! I love Cherokee Trail and would not be the well rounded person I am today without awesome teachers, coaches, and faculty! I have taken AP classes since my sophomore year and have absolutely nothing bad to say about the program. Teachers are always there for support and extra help if needed! Also athletics are awesome!:) GO COUGARS!!!

Last modified Cherokee Trail High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.