Posted January 25, 2014
i went from 2009-10 and the schooling was fine, if you worked with the teacher and didn't mess around like most other did when i was there. have to take things seriously there and don't get distracted from what's being taught. when i was there though, there were some teachers that just had a bad day or something and brought it into the classroom and 'take it out' on the students. i hope that's better now though. other treatment there is the same thing, you have to work with it if you expect to get anything out of it. and taking it like a joke could be a huge mistake later down the line in your life if you don't take what you can from being there. when i was there there was a lot of people being laid off though :/ hope things are better now.

Posted July 21, 2013
I was placed in Excelsior by the courts from California. Although I hated it the entire time I was there it wasn't unhook years later that I actually gained an appreciation for my time spent there.

Posted March 31, 2010

Posted March 23, 2010
school looks and the staff are great

Excelsior Youth Center 1

Posted July 04, 2009

Posted November 04, 2008

Excelsior Youth Center 0

Posted October 13, 2008
Excelsior has great teachers, they are attentive to the students and their individual needs.

Posted October 10, 2008
I recently went to Excelsior with my daughter. I chose this facility because they have the most down to earth way of dealing with girls and their problems. They are an all girl facility so the girls can focus on what they need to accomplish and not on the hormones that are raging through their young bodies. I was quite impressed with how well the girls are treated with respect, therefore creating a need within themselves to treat others with respect. I had a very hard time leaving my daughter there and flying back to California. But she needed to be in a place where she was safe while she learned how to cope with her many diagnoses. She now loves it there, although she still misses home. I couldn't ask for a better place to help my daughter be the great person I know she is!!

Excelsior Youth Center 0

Posted September 05, 2008
i was just recently at EYC and i personally thought that over all the school was not at its best quality but it was decent. and the staff there are amazing and i can say whether your child knows it or not they will come out of that school with some type of life lesson and wont ever forget it =)

Excelsior Youth Center 1

Posted February 25, 2008
The education at Eyc was horrible, except for my math class, where i got to work and teach myself. But the other classes included in their curriculum are just a waste of time and a joke

Excelsior Youth Center
15001 East Oxford Avenue, Aurora, CO  80014
Last modified Excelsior Youth Center is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Excelsior Youth Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top