Aurora, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted May 08, 2013
This school is now closed and should be removed from this website. It closed in June 2012.

Posted May 17, 2012
I really enjoy working at Meadowood. The teachers and staff are great and the parents are always very involved and committed to making it better year after year. What we lack in high budget buildings and equipment we make up for in determination and care for each student. It has been a great joy to see students return and share stories of their fond memories at Meadowood. We've even had parents bring students who were once students themselves 25yrs ago!

Posted May 16, 2012
My children have been at Meadowood for 5 years now and I couldn't thank the Lord enough for paving the way for them to continue their growth and education there. It has blown me away with the scripture they have learned and brings tears of joy to my eyes knowing God has placed them in the best place they can be. We are honored to call Meadowood our home and will do so until God tells us otherwise. It is worth the sacrifice of other things to place my children in a place where I know there spirtitual growth is as important as their educational growth.

Posted May 16, 2012
Our child attended Meadowood for four years and we had a terrible experience the last two years. Our child was bullied and then punished for it; the principal was unconcerned with any of our problems; our child's grades dropped dramatically and we were told that our child just isn't smart. We pulled our child from the school and found that our child was far behind the peers in public schools. All of the special classes disappeared, there was no computer class and not much of anything else. There are several other Christian schools in the area which are much better academically with a better environment for our child. Our child was absolutely thrilled when we decided on a different school this year. I would not recommend Meadowood to anyone and have actually discouraged parents looking at the school.

Posted May 16, 2012
Meadowood is a wonderful school. I have been able to bring my three boys there the last five years. I feel they have been truly loved there, and the teachers saw past their flaws, and taught them well, and truly cared for who they are.

Posted September 03, 2011
Meadowood is a great place. My children have always loved it there, and have progressed beyond my expectations academically. Teachers and staff are amazing!

Posted August 31, 2011
I have two children at MCS, one in 6th grade and one in 3rd grade. We visited many schools before enrolling at MCS and we've been very happy with the quality of education & value for the money. This school's staff makes amazing sacrifices to provide an incredible value in SAFE, bully-free, private, Christian education to Aurora families. I personally don't believe that grade school students need computers to learn reading, writing and arithmetic and I would not want my kids spending time on computers during school hours. P.S. - I love the new astro-turf field that the church donated for the kids playground...awesome!

Posted May 13, 2011
This school really needs to adhere to their own schedule they put out for the school year. It's very frustrating to have my childs "off" days constantly changed with little notice. Normal working people put in for their vacation time with their employers usually at the beginning of the year. Don't plan ahead if your child goes here. The classrooms are outdated and dirty, and where are the computers for the kids? Meadowood needs to spend some of that tuition money on new books, eduacational tools and a major facelift instead of new vehicles for the administration. They make constant mistakes with their billing as well. Keep on eye on what they're charging you parents! Overall very dissappointed with them. These parents who give them a great rating have not known what a quality school offers. Sorry people. Stay away from this place. There are many other Christian Schools that offer much more. Please look.

Posted April 08, 2011
My 4-year-old has attended MCS for the past year, and it has been a wonderful experience! Their curriculum has been wonderful and has allowed him to get prepared for kindergarten, both academically and emotionally. We work downtown all day, and their before and aftercare staff is incredible and has been very loving! Both the school and the B&A program teach the kids what they need to know as a whole person, spiritually, academically, socially, and emotionally. They truly care for each child and involve the parent, and it is comforting to know I am not the only one praying for him! His brother will start next year with the preschool program, and we can't wait!

Meadowood Christian School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
The teachers are excellent. Our three 1/2 year old daughter is learning so much there. She loves to go to school at Meadowood and she enjoys showing us her schoolwork. Meadowood is instilling a sence of self pride with her and we see it every day. We know when she is there she is in the best of care. The staff actually cares about the children enrolled there and it shows in the way our daughter is learning mentally and socially.

Meadowood Christian School
16051 E Dartmouth Ave, Aurora, CO  80013
Last modified Meadowood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Meadowood Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top