Aurora, CO

Posted January 20, 2014
Sky Vista Is one of the best schools around they strive for excellence with there four corner stones. All I can say about this school is WOW!

Posted March 07, 2013
This is by far the best school that my children have ever attended. The teachers and support staff and even the principal knew my children by name and more, who they belonged to. The special ed team goes above and beyond any that I have ever known and were supportive and caring to our entire family. I have never known a school where all kids were accepted and loved like they are here. My children made huge gains in their time at Sky Vista and I know that it was due to the caring and qualified staff. I was so impressed with everyone I came across there, the students were respectful and on the odd time we did have an issue, it was dealt with immediately and appropriately. One of my children was bullied horribly at another school and they took great care at Sky Vista to make her feel safe. She actually enjoyed school again, which was something I worried would never happen. I felt their quality of education was excellent and their approach to learning outstanding, I am so glad we had the expereince of attending here, we will miss it.

Posted December 17, 2012
This school is wonderful! The principal, staff are very positive, very supportive, and quick responders to any question for them. My son has gained so much in the couple years attending this school. Their parallel curriculum model teaches students to "think" through assignments thus increasing their ability to solve problems. The parent/teacher conferences revealed that my son's teachers know him well and can give feedback that can only enhance experiences for students and teachers. I am very impressed with this school, my daughter will be attending as well!

Sky Vista Middle School 2

Posted April 28, 2011
Unfortunately I have seen this school go downhill. My oldest son went there 5 years ago and attended his 6th-8th grade. He had a great experience. However, when my middle son went there his 6th and half of his 7th, we started noticing unfair teachers who would talk about him with the other group of teachers giving him a bad name. Also the principal wouldn't do anything about a teacher who was lying to our son having him complete and assignment and then getting no credit. My son wanted to leave in the middle of the year because we were moving even though he had the option to finish out the year. Several of the teachers just don't seem happy and that reflects in their behavior towards students. Very Disappointing!

Sky Vista Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2011
sky vista is a terrible school! the older students are bad role models for the younger ones. They swear freqently. They never slove your problems. The teachers can care less if you fail. The sucuerity is terrible. They never motivate you to learn. There curriculum is awful. They think there should be no joy in a school day! If you go to this school you are just asking for punnishment! htey act like thaey are nice when they really are mean! Don't go to this school!

Posted November 30, 2009
i went to thunder ridge and then went to sky vista. The kids here are horrible and disguisting.! They make fun of kids that they dont even know and are very mean. The 'popular' people would always call me mean names and would just be rude. My mother had a talk with the princepal but didnt even do anything.! Even the teachers are very mean. The make fun and pick on kids as well. The education is boring and noteven helpful. hunder ridge was a lot better. They took me in and liked me for who iwas not for who i had to be.!

Posted October 11, 2009
Great school!!!! Teachers are very friendly and very supportive. My son loves going to this school.

Posted June 09, 2009
My daughter went to Sky Vista in the sixth grade. Now she is hopefully (we might be moving) going to go there again for seventh grade! Sky Vista is a great place for 'young adults' [teens] to grow up at. The education is speechless and the atmosphere... man I can't even think of a word to describe it; because it is so marvelous! If I were to give anyone some advice for going to a middle school Sky Vista would be on the top of my list. I am not just saying all these good things about Sky Vista; because my daughter went there... I am saying this because I think every child should have possibilities and Sky Vista Middle School offers that literally 24/7!

Posted May 22, 2009
Im a sixth grader at skyvista and I had nothing but pure fun and education time also the teachers are no joke you must study! Here at skyvista we are the highest ranked middle school in all of colorado because we are the one school that teaches parallell cirruculum. Here at skyvista there is nothing but FANTASTIC experiences!!!

Sky Vista Middle School 3

Posted April 08, 2009

Sky Vista Middle School
4500 South Himalaya St, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Sky Vista Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sky Vista Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top