Posted October 27, 2013
Hi, my daughter'a best friend went to this school and she said it was great!! We were just wondering if this schools feeds into Campus Middle School!

Eastridge Community Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter is in the 3rd grade and has been going to this school since kindergarten. She has always had trouble with math and reading. To me everything seems fine. It sometimes feels as if they are teaching things that are to advance for kids their ages. We are always trying to improve her skills and help her when it's needed. Sometimes it can be overwhelming for us as parents, so I can only imagine how my child feels. And now my son just started kindergarten there so we are trying to be prepared if this situation happens again. I am pleased with the school my kids go to. But sometimes I wonder if because it is cherry creek school district, if maybe they are pushing these kids a little to hard to maintain their good name. My child is in need of serious help with math and reading. I know her mind may wonder a little more then most kids, but shes a kid. And most kids do not like to sit on the same stoop for long periods of time. If any way there is help, please let me know. Thank you so much.

Posted January 18, 2012
Very helpful with personal family needs and support! Just transferred from another district and as a single mother of 3 we have been put in a difficult situation, the school and district are helping our every need and concern for my son's education and transition.

Posted July 14, 2011
I am very impressed with Eastridge. At the most recent back to school night, the principal made an eloquent and passionate plea to the parents and community to take an active role in their children's education and in helping the institution itself. My child recently completed kindergarten and entered first grade, and from what I see and am exposed to at Eastridge, I truly feel that the administration and staff honestly care about the kids and understand the priceless gift of education. It has never been more crucial that EVERY SINGLE PARENT take an active role in their child's education! The sort of dedication and passion I see from the administration and educators at Eastridge inspires and motivates me to do the most I can to support my child's school and to ensure that he is sucessful in what is the most important part of his educational journey.

Posted September 14, 2010
Love this school, they have wonderful teachers that will help the kids with anything and as a parent the teachers will always make time to talk to you.

Eastridge Community Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2010
I love my son's principal, and his teacher is wonderful! She encourages him to be great and do well in everything he works on. I have seen him blossom on so many levels. I wish she could move up with him until 5th grade. She's great!

Posted April 14, 2010
The Eastridge staff and teachers care about each child and want them all to have a total well rounded education.

Posted November 20, 2009
My 2 Sons have gone to this school for 1 and 1/2 years now ( we moved in mid-year). I have been very impressed with the teachers and staff here. My oldest is advanced in most subjects and I have found the teachers here work very hard to keep him challenged. His teacher this year is fantastic, he really understands how boys think! As a result he is excelling. My younger son has also has an excellent teacher, she truly seems to care about her students and has been very helpful when issues arise. Because of that he is happy at school and also doing very well. When I compare the amount of personal attention they receive here to their previous school (Highline) there is no comparison. The principal and teachers are to be commended for their hard work on behalf of our children. Thank you!

Posted May 07, 2009
I'm curious why this school hasn't been rated since '07. Unfortunately, our kids have become funding numbers & statistics. A lot of changes since '07-none for the better!

Posted July 02, 2008

Eastridge Community Elementary School
11777 East Wesley Ave, Aurora, CO  80014
Last modified Eastridge Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastridge Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.