Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My child is now in 2nd grade. We have been here since Kindergarten. I am blown away by this school. The principal, administrators, and staff are all phenomenal. They are super friendly and attentive to my childs needs. They regularly have school event s where the staff and parent are very active. The teachers are great with communication to parents and care about their students succeding. We have done the Before and After Care program the last few years. The staff for that department is awesome as well. They have the Watch Dog program for dads (google it) which keeps Dads active with their kids. I don't have one negative thing to say about this school other that drop off on E Tufts Dr can be a nightmare. Get there early, people are rude, double park, and sit in street blocking cars while watching their kids walk to their class rooms. We used to be bummed that we didn't get in Peakview, Antelope Ridge and Rolling Hills. Now I am glad we didn't considering our experience to date. Thank you Aspen Crossing and principal Scott Schleich for running a Great School!!!

We love ACE. Our 5th grader has been here since we moved her out of our home school at the start of 3rd grade. She has since been challenged and has blossomed under the guidance of all of the staff at ACE. She is sad to move on, but I know that she is well prepared for whatever Middle School has to offer. Thank you to all of the leadership at ACE.

My daughter is at Kindergarten at ACE. The teachers, principal and support staff at this school is exceptional!!! I would highly recommend this school!

Amount of homework: Agree

The teachers guide the kids to be independent and responsible with their homework, but also to show it to their parents to let them know what is going on.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The students learn about honesty and integrity as well as fairness (and what truly is fair for each student, not necessarily the exact same) each day, and then they see the teachers, staff and administration lead by example.

We moved our kids to this school after having multiple bad experiences over at Dakota Valley. We absolutely love it. Everything from the curriculum, to the teachers, and especially the principal far exceeded what we had hoped for in an elementary school. It is refreshing to see that there are still schools that truly put the kids first, and this is definitely one of those schools.

My kids attended this school after moving to Colorado from the East Coast. They were previously at a private school. I was surprised to find that the level of academics at Aspen was actually more advanced than what they had been accustomed to. The staff is wonderful, principal is great. A true family atmosphere. Both are in middle school now, but I have very fond memories of my kids' time at Aspen.

My kids have been with ACE since kindergarten, I am very pleased with their curriculum. They have the best teachers and principal. Their teachers are so caring to their students they even stopped me during their grocery shopping and chatted with me for half an hour trying to hear my comments on their work and how they can become better. Can't really ask for more. They are the best!

ACE is an excellent school. The principal is hands on involved making sure things run to meet his standards. The teachers too are the best of the best. Its a safe atmosphere where you know your child is getting top notch education and care.

Aspen Crossing Elementary has the best Principal I've ever encountered. The teachers are flexible and push each student to the highest level of learning allowed by their abilities.

Last modified Aspen Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.