Independence Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2013
School is very good at informing parents of upcoming events and important events. Not great at dealing with bullying

Posted February 06, 2013
Love this school! My son attended a different school last year in the same district and I am EXTREMELY impressed with this school. Teacher and staff are wonderful.

Posted January 06, 2012
This school has so much to offer, the teachers always go the extra mile. My child always has great things to say when she comes home. It is a safe and fun learning enviroment, she explodes with excitement when she's telling me about her day and what she learned!!! Definitely Recommend!!

Independence Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school has excellent teachers and other staff. They care about the students.

Posted March 27, 2009
The teachers and staff have been very positive towards my child's growth. A wonderful school.

Posted July 11, 2008

Independence Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2008
I have two of my kids in this school. I think they should rate higher then an 5. The teachers there and the things that they learn is wonderful. . .

Posted January 10, 2006
I really don't have anything bad to say about this school. Over all it is great. The teachers are awesome and the programs are challenging enough for my child. Her speech as improved and her reading is immaculate. I would say she is so much smarter then I was at her age.

Posted December 19, 2004
I have to say that I am so glad that I moved into this school district. I have 3 children that attend Independence. All the teachers at this school are so caring and kind. The children really enjoy this school. I have never seen so many teachers in one school that care so much about their students receiving the best possible education. It pleases me to see that my children are thoroughly excited each day to attend school. They are made to feel that they are important and that they can succeed, that in itself makes a huge difference in education. The hard work and dedication of the teachers in this school are to be greatly admired, commended and respected. It is my opinion that the students that attend this school will benefit greatly in the long run.

Independence Elementary School
4700 South Memphis St, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Independence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independence Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top