Posted May 22, 2014
My school is very fun and the teachers are very nice if you do the right things and make learning new things really fun to learn

Posted October 10, 2013
This is my daughter's 3rd year at Laredo. I wouldn't let her go anywhere else. She loves school and is very successful at a time when adolescence usually makes kids lazy and withdrawn. The MYP program is perfect for her. The internationally-based curriculum is so enriching and really expands her world and understanding. All students take music, art, and foreign language. The drama program is top notch, as are choir and orchestra. Her advanced core classes are really challenging her as well. Don't let the test scores fool you, this school has good growth scores (that's what counts), and advanced students thrive here in the MYP (International Baccalaureate) program. Its a really good culture and healthy environment here, too. Granted, being in the honors classes, my daughter is mostly surrounded by kids who are driven to succeed and encourage each other. She has seen only one fight in more than 2 years. She never sees bullying, she has never seen or been offered drugs, and none of her friends are sexually active. Laredo has a really good group of kids and fantastic staff and I'm very impressed. Middle school was horrible for me. I wish I'd gone to a school like Laredo.

Posted May 16, 2013
I work full time and the occasions that I have been to the school for activities has been so positive and uplifting. The teachers are so wonderful here. From the principal to the front receptionist each person is respectful, they work with you as a parent. They inform you and allow the kids to use anything they have (equipment) if needed for a project/presentation. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Laredo Middle School 3

Posted December 27, 2012
While my experience with both all of my sons 6th grade teachers, his dean and his counselor have been nothing but positive, I could care less for the assistant principle and how she chose to handle a discipline issue with a student that has some very apparently social and behavioral issues. While protecting all students of a school is important a little more interest in the student causing some issues is much needed as well. Kids are not born to be bad, there are underlying issues that cause children to act out. My advice for her, the assistant principle, take a little more interest in the cause of the probelm instead of trying to throw away the child causing the problem. Had that taken place earlier in the process, the event itself may not have happened at all.

Laredo Middle School 4

Posted June 15, 2012
I can't complain too much about Laredo.. their school curiculmn is good, and the teachers my son has had so far have been very dedicated to teaching them the material. Granted its up to them to get the work done. There is a few things I would like modified but they are not detrimental, such as how they handle the students, the security can be a little more polite (people skils), you have to give respect to get respect. But other than that and a few little things that are not worth mentioning, Laredo has a great educational program. No school will ever be perfect, there will always be someone or something that we dont like.

Laredo Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2011
i love Laredo so far i have only one bad thing and it's all of the fights that happen. i saw one to day and one of t he kids got hit with a lock and was bleeding from a bump

Laredo Middle School 1

Posted August 14, 2010
this is not a very good school it has mean and rude teachers that call my daughter despicable names, the security guards are not friendly at all, and their teaching is very difficult for them to learn. You can also get referrals just for not wearing an school ID. As a parent i would not recommend your child to attend Laredo Middle School unless you want your child in good sports. They do have a wonderful track, basketball, and volleyball team(s).

Laredo Middle School 3

Posted May 06, 2010
i dont care what other people say, laredo is a fine school. our principal actually tries to help our school. yes there is a lot of problem with bullying and bad attitude here... especially 7th grade. i would know. teachers hate us with all their heart in 7th grade. but it's still a great school with many club activities and education system. teachers try to teach us even if we are horrible. so if you have the nerves, come and become one of us. trust me, u will find a group you belong here.

Laredo Middle School 0

Posted November 21, 2009
So far, the teachers and the education are great. There are too many disrespectful bullies there, however. I have been tripped three times by three different boys for no reason whatsoever. What is wrong with these people? I think the school should do more bully proofing.

Laredo Middle School 0

Posted November 21, 2009
The education and the teachers are wonderful. I feel, however, many students there are disrespectful and bullies. My kid has been tripped three times intentionally and has been stolen from on several occasions. I believe the school should start a bully proofing campaign.

Laredo Middle School
5000 South Laredo St, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Laredo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laredo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top