Bad
Good

Overall it is a great school. In 5 years have had very few issues and I see both of my children growing a learning in a healthy supportive environment.

Aurora Frontier is a great! Fantastic teachers! I love the diversity and the quality of families in the neighborhood. My kids love their school!

LOVE our school. Staff is very kind and helpful. My children are challenged, growing academically and are safe. Thank you Frontier staff.

Frontier is probably one of the best schools in APS. Teachers are great. Very engaged with students. Very good programs for all levels of education. Definitely like the atmosphere around the school too. It's in a great neighborhood if you can find a house for sale. They sell quick, because of the school quality.

TRAFFIC SUCKS! To many kids in classroom- Wish APS had more money for additional school.

This school is a disgrace. The bullying goes on endlessly with no punishment to the bully. My child has a broken arm (broken in several places) because of this incessant bullying. He is a special needs child who has already gone through enough without being tortured by his classmates. If you have a child with any sort of special needs or an IEP, steer clear of this school! I wish I could go back in time and move into Cherry Creek school district just a few months sooner. It is a mistake I have made that I will regret for the rest of my life.

My son is currently in his 3rd year at Aurora Frontier and only one teacher at the school has ever been truly inspirational to him. The others were focused on nit-picking his performance to where he has no desire to attend. On preliminary testing last year he scored above the 90th percentile for the gifted, creative and talented program, but the teachers and administration have failed to appropriately address this even after we made several inquiries. To this date we still have not received a definitive answer regarding his placement in the program. Communication from the teachers this year has been well below expectations regarding homework. And one teacher gave the impression of being irritated when I called with questions about my sons homework assignment. The administration's actions on bullying are ridiculuos. When my son chose to defend himself last year from a bully, the dean of students told us that our son should have remained a victim. If actions are any indication of this rating, we are in the process of finding a better school.

I think it's a good school. The people are friendly and professional. I do have a problem with some of the parents of 'bussed-in' kids, though. I have been there a few times when these parents would get confrontational with the staff. The staff did all they could to de-escalate the situation but some parents would just be threatening and harassing the staff. Other than that, I believe the people at Aurora are good people who truly care for the children in their care. I came from CA and have seen other schools in action and these people, especially a 'Ms. Irma', have the patience of saints and hearts as big as Colorado. If she is any example, I have to say the staff, teachers and administrators are doing a great job! Also, I'd like to mention 'Ms. Kim'. She also has a sweet personality and appears quite competent.

I am a 8th grader at Frontier. I to me think it would be cooler if we had more room in the school and did have to see the little kids but thats how the school is. I started going to Frontier when it first open. I was in 5th grade. I have grown so much in the past years so in the school work Frontier is great. Yes, the teacher get on you but thats beause they want you to be ready for high school. I dont like everything about Frontier but I like how my learning has grown.

I absolutely love this school. The teachers are exceptional. I have a Kindergartner and a second grader and couldn't be more pleased.

Last modified Aurora Frontier K-8 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.