Posted September 07, 2014
I'm currently attending prairie and I love it. It's honestly a really good school the teachers really try to help you succeed. They help when you have bad grades and when your having a bad day. I mostly live the drama class because in that class were all like the big family. The teachers really try to make a student be happy and content with the learning environment . If your student goes here and they complain then it's there fault not the teachers they must be doing something wrong and being a distraction the teachers are friendly and just over all amazing.

Posted May 11, 2014
Prairie is such an amazing school my son goes there and he wakes up eager to learn all because of Prarie.

Posted April 26, 2014
A good school for special need students. The special education teachers are wonderful. They work with the parents . The teachers seem to enjoy their classes.

Posted April 24, 2014
Great school with a diverse student body. They have wonderful staff and teachers who truly care about kids. This is really a special place to be.

Prairie Middle School 1

Posted January 10, 2014
i went to prairie my 6th 7th & half of my 8th Grade year my mom pulled me out because all of the crazy drama this a is horrible school. I was in com.8-2a & our dean did not help with the drama i was getting ROCKS thrown at me name calling. It was the horrible. It wasn't just the bullying our math teacher was not experienced she would laugh & talk with the kids instead of teach. My social studies teacher called kids dumb. if you are looking for a middle school i suggest looking elsewhere.

Prairie Middle School 4

Posted July 23, 2013
I went to Prairie for all 3 years and I for the most part loved it. Many of the teachers that I came in contact with were nice and friendly. I will say that the teachers can be a little nosy, which can be a good thing. My friends and I were having personal issues and pretty much the whole staff jumped in to help. This happened actually every year I attended... MOST of the teachers will jump in if your grades aren't superb, but you will occasionally encounter a teacher who wants to teach you about how it will be in high school and won't care about your grade. My little brother is entering the 6th grade and we are definitely sending him here.

Posted June 25, 2011
I never got to go over my cousin studying in this school, and the comments I think it's a great school =D

Posted May 15, 2011
I absolutely LOVE Prairie!! It is an amazing, diverse school! One thing that makes this school diverse is the different kinds of cultures and races. I am in 6th grade and I am loving my teachers and the principal, Dr Cassady! She is a great principal, if she weren't she wouldn't bother to learn some of the students names! She know my cousins name, my brothers name, and my name. She encourages students to learn and listen to the teachers to be successfull in their future lives. I have never gotten straight A's in my life except for now in 6th grade and I know I will continue earning them with the way the teachers teach the students. I think if it weren't for Prairie the former students wouldn't have now graduated. Prairie is a school to go to if you want to succeed!

Posted March 27, 2011
It is your own child's fault if they don't want to put in the effort to be a better student. The teachers at Prairie actually do help a lot. Maybe you're not doing your part as a parent in making sure that your child is taking every opportunity given to improve their grade. I love Prairie and always have. The only thing my kids hate is the dress code. It's better than being put into uniforms though.

Prairie Middle School 1

Posted December 01, 2010
It is basically an APS school with CCSD badge on the front. It is similar to Overland with no communication with teachers. Oh yes, you kids will be allowed to fail semester after semester if you are not on top of it. If your kid has bad grades don't expect a call unless they get in trouble. Trying to get in better school district or school (he has 3.0 gpa) because I see the writing on the wall and just don't believe Prairie or Overland prepare kids for success unless your idea of success is your child in the Military or Massage Therapy degree from Heritage College. I want more and want teachers that believe and teach my kids that also.

Prairie Middle School
12600 East Jewell Ave, Aurora, CO  80012
Last modified Prairie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top