Sagebrush Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2014
My kids are in this school and all three of them are doing great. I do not understand why people want to talk to the Principal when your child have a classroom teacher. Do you attend the conferences to get a report about your child? Do you spend time with your child after school to see what they did and find out if he/she understand what was taught? I ask my Kids everyday, do you have homework? When is it due? what are you struggling with? Why is it so difficult for you to understand it? My daughter struggles with Maths, she and the other kid spend 45 minutes every Wednesday after school with a Maths teacher free of charge. I love Sagebrush.

Sagebrush Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2014
My son is in the third grade and his grades are starting to suffer. He was doing swell up until the new principle, Toliver, arrived last year. Last year the principle smiled and said whatever it took to make you believe that she cared. This year, she won't return many of the parents calls and only reaches out when your child might be affecting her numbers. I have called multiple times with concerns and have tried to address them with the teachers, needless to say nothing has been resolved, my son is feeling like he's not good enough so we are now forced to follow the steps of a few before us, this year alone, and transfer my son to a school that hopefully has a principle that does more than ignore the same people that her job depends on.

Posted December 05, 2013
From what I have and heard about the principal is really some thing All True! I was told at the beginning of the school year that the principal (Toliver) is very difficult & rude Which has made me to want to switch school you can see more @ great school.org my son's class has Only 12 student s now I know why. I do know most of the parents are not happy with her and now am not either EVERY DAY some parent has something to talk DO NOT SEND YOU'R CHILDREN HERE

Posted March 07, 2013
PLEASE IF YOU CARE AND LOVE YOUR CHILD DO NOT PUT THEM IN SAGEBRUSH. this school is one of the WORST schools my son has ever been to. The principle Toliver targets certain children til the parents get fed up and pull their child. That's the way Toliver likes to run her school. Well guess what its called harassment and a lawsuit has been brought against her and the school for this problem. I have tried on more than one occasion to talk to her but Toliver doesn't let you talk and loves to call the parents liars. even the rating for the principle for this school is only a 3, really Multiple children have been pulled out of this school just because of the principle Toliver. PLEASE IF YOU CARE AND LOVE YOUR CHILD DO NOT PUT THEM IN SAGEBRUSH. this statement is so true " If you show that you really care about your child and are interested in their education and well-being, you are labeled as the problem parent."The new Principal, Mrs Toliver, says"my door is always open, we have an open door policy"yet when I show concern with an issue she seems to be defensive, instead of helpful. She is very unprofessional. The superintendent doesn't care or let you speak either

Sagebrush Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2013
I am disappointmented that the reputation for Cherry Creek Schools has not proven successful. The hours of operation have made it very diffiucult for any working parent to adjust and adapt toward their schedule. I feel that the principal is more concerned with each student's TCAP score instead of the well being of the child. The before and afterschool program is ran with young adults (late teens or early twenties) who choose to gossip about their lives rather than give students growth in their academic learning. The staff including the director sit behind their desk and simply yell at the kids. You pay outrageous prices for a program in which at anypoint you can be charged an extra day with little to no explanation. They choose to ignore the questions of parents, rather than work with them as an adult. If you have a choice of schools to go to, DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE!

Sagebrush Elementary School 3

Posted October 31, 2012
I think the school it is just ok. My son goes to sagebrush and i do not like the fact that they do not let parents be part of the school. but sometimes can seem uncaring. I agree with another comment that was made. If you show that you really care about your child and are interested in their education and well-being, you are labeled as the problem parent. I have so many issues with this school and school just started a few months ago. Sounds like a new Principal same old results.

Posted October 06, 2011
I have a first grader that attends Sagebrush. I am sad to report that this is her first year there and may be her last year there. She went to Cimmaron last year and we loved it. My daughter does not much care for the school and I try to keep a positive attitudefor her, however, I HATE THE SCHOOL. The new Principal, Mrs Toliver, says"my door is always open, we have an open door policy"yet when I show concern with an issue she seems to be defensive, instead of helpful. She is very unprofessional. In response to a statement that I made, she replied, "thatshow I roll" On a better note, I like my daughters teacher, Ms. Versman. The B&A staff are ok, but sometimes can seem uncaring. I agree with another comment that was made. If you show that you really care about your child and are interested in their education and well-being, you are labeled as the problem parent. I have so many issues with this school and school just started a few months ago. Sounds like a new Principal same old results.

Sagebrush Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2011
Both of my sons have attended Sagebrush this year, grades 4 & 5. They both have enjoyed their teachers and fellow classmates. They have improved considerably, academically according to their CSAP scores and I have also noticed how much they have advanced with their character building. Ms. Liley's leadership, reflects strongly within the excellence of teachers and challenging academic programs. I am highly involved in extra-curricular programs (such as DI) and believe that this school is very far advanced compartively within the Cherry Creek District. I am very pleased to have met the staff and fellow parents.

Sagebrush Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2010
I have children ages 8, 19, and 21. All 3 have attended and loved this school.

Sagebrush Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
The principal Mrs. Liley personally cares about the students. She knows most by name. My grandson is learning on a very fast past. The 3rd grade is already into 4th grade math. The teachers are really caring people.

Sagebrush Elementary School
14700 East Temple Place, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Sagebrush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sagebrush Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top