Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

We have been coming to this school for 5 years now and am very pleased with our children's education. The teachers have been amazing and the staff have been welcoming since day one. Our teachers have recognized when the kids may need some extra help or extra challenge in the classroom.

My son was struggling with reading in 1st grade and his teacher was quick to just give up on him instead of doing one on one with him. She recommended to me putting him in special ed because she didn't want to deal with him anymore. This was a horrible experience for my son and myself! He will be leaving this school after the school year is over!

Supports LD students: Disagree

We have had a rough time getting our little girl help. She is behind in reading. I called for an evaluation and they said I would need to go to the Children's hospital cause they couldn't do it.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The first grade teachers are patent and each to work with.

Amount of homework: Neutral

I don't like homework, it seems like torture for the kids and the parents. My first graders have about 10 pages each week. 5 pages front and back. It is too much.

Sagebrush has been a great school for my twins. We had some doubts with the kindergarten teachers but this year has been much better. The school is a good community in spite of some of the mean PTCO moms. Wide group of kids who really seems to watch out for each other no mater the age. We really enjoy the school events. The cultural fair and dance were really fun. The principals are great and know my kids by name...not because they are bad but because they care. Very happy here.

When my son started here in 3rd grade this school was amazing. He has Autism and the teacher he has was wonderful. 4th grade she left but everything was still ok. 5th grade he started slipping and when I started asking for them to do assessments and get help, their attitude changed. The principal is THE rudest, most condescending principal I've ever met. So, after he got in school suspension twice for doing the same things that had been going on since 3rd grade (he didn't even know what that was), we took him out and put him in an amazing school close by. Indian Ridge is amazing and so welcoming. WOW! I just read the other reviews and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the principal here at Sagebrush is HORRIBLE! I wish I could speak to the other parents (especially the one filing the lawsuit). I HATE that I allowed my son to suffer through this when he would have done so much better where he is now!

Amount of homework: Agree

The expectations of my daughter's teacher is so fair and just right to encourage her in her beginning reading, writing, and mathematical skills.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter's teacher is great at helping the students treat each other with respect and honesty. She encourages the students through her own integrity and promotes fairness by helping the students work through any problems that may arise.

We just started school here this year, and have been super impressed with the teachers and staff in general. My daughter absolutely loves school.

Last modified Sagebrush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.