Posted July 24, 2014
I have been going to buffalo trail for 4 years now, and the best teacher I had was Mr. Towner. Most people had him for kindergarden, but I had him for 3rd grade. All the teacers are so nice!

Buffalo Trail Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
My daughter attends kindergarten in Buffalo Trail Elementary School, I'm very pleased with her teacher, she has been learning a lot since she started school..

Buffalo Trail Elementary School 2

Posted December 21, 2013
My daughter's school is pretty good. But the staff is very rude. Some of the staff say things about a student's race. One incident that my daughter had with a recess monitor, was when the staff member grabbed my daughter, and threw her to the ground. She was knocked out, and had to the go t the hospital because of the concussion. The rude staff member still works there. Some of my daughter's friends have experienced these types of things as well

Buffalo Trail Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
My Son loves going to Bufalo Trail, the teacher and staff are great. My son is learning so much everyday.

Posted August 27, 2013
This is our second year with children at this school. It is a fantastic school. Caring, dedicated staff who truly see the children they work with. We have both children with some special needs and who qualify for the Gifted and Talented program and both needs are met brillantly. LOVE this school and the staff here.

Posted November 24, 2012
I have gone here since it opened in 2006- this is my last year here. I have had so much fun in the curriculum up until this year where I just can't deal with the teacher (then again, she's new this year and needs to settle in a bit...). Other than that, they have an amazing gifted/talented program and also a fantastic ILC/special needs program. The lunch program in Cherry Creek Schools has always been good, and probably will always be. During the fourth year there (third grade for me) there were about 32 kids in a class and about 1100 kids total, but Pine Ridge got rid of the 500 kid overflow. I am not sure about middle school or what it will be like, but my education so far has been fun, welcoming, and better than the program in Aurora School District.

Posted August 19, 2010
I love Buffalo Trail! We have been at this school 4 years now, and have yet to have a problem. The teachers are responsive and attentive. They challenge the students and expect excellences. I've enjoyed getting to know the staff and principal as well. Any concerns have been addressed and handles promptly and to my satisfaction. The teachers are top-notch and seem to love what they are doing. Last year was a difficult year due to growth in the school that wasn't relieved until a new school opened in the area this year! But I thought everyone handled it the best they could. I'm very thankful to be able to send my children to Buffalo Trail.

Posted July 07, 2010
My oldest daughter just finished kindergarten and we are so pleased with the level of learning that occurred over the year she was there. Her teacher communicated well and I found the homework appropriate in aiding in her overall success - she is reading wonderfully, adding, subtracting, telling time etc. She is blossoming socially as well. Buffalo Trail has a FANTASTIC Enrichment program for families that must work full time - the teachers are AMAZING - my daughter loved going to school every day! The parking lot can be a bit of a nightmare but they have made some changes to make it safer. My daughter is excited to start 1st grade and our youngest daughter will start pre-school in the fall as well.

Buffalo Trail Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2010
The fourth grade math program has been horrible at best. My child could have gotten a better math education at Primrose Daycare. It is sad. The parking lot is a death trap and the principal turns her head to the issues.

Posted May 18, 2010
My son just started kindergarten this year and we are extremely pleased with the quality of services BT provides. My son has special needs and was put in an IEP around mid school year, and since then he has made vast improvements. The school takes his special needs very seriously and are very proactive regarding his special services plan. All of the teachers and staff are very warm and welcoming to the students and the parents. As far as accademics, I am amazed at the speed that these children are learning and the content of knowledge that is being taught. It is now close to the end of the school year and my kindergartener is writing full stories, has solid sentence structure knowledge, can tell time, knows currency, can add and subtract, has a basic knowledge of geography, and so much more. I am amazed.

Buffalo Trail Elementary School
24300 East Progress Dr, Aurora, CO  80016
Last modified Buffalo Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.