Aurora, CO
Before care: Yes

Cimarron Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2014
We moved to the area at the beginning of the second semester. The teacher was sweet and I believe that she cared about the kids. There was no school work sent home so that we could see how our son was doing. They had pretty much no homework, and the same spelling test was repeated at least 3 time in the the last half of the year. The front office staff called my son "an inconvenience" and was very rude to us as parents. I was so glad when the year was over and we could get school of choice for the following year. If you have the option, go somewhere else.

Posted December 20, 2013
I could not be more impressed by the skill, passion, and overall competence of the professionals who work with my child every day. I've seen her grow from someone who was anxious and had a difficult time focusing into a child who is confident and loves to learn. I'm very lucky to have found this diamond in the rough and it has convinced me that test scores tell a very small part of the story of what makes a school great.

Posted August 02, 2013
I have six children, five of which have attended Cimarron . I hope my youngest ( she is 14 months old ) gets to go there also. I feel that the teachers really do care about my children and take an interest in them as people and not just students. My kids talk about their teachers almost everyday. Cimmarron is a school I love to recommend to other parents new in the neighborhood.

Posted October 21, 2012
Cimarron Elementary is a top notch school! I have the privilege of working on staff and I cannot express in words how dedicated the teachers and all members of the staff at Cimarron are. Their unwavering commitment to the students and their families makes it a wonderful place to learn! It truly is one giant family where everyone strives for excellence!

Posted October 18, 2012
Cimarron is an amazing school. The staff at Cimarron is committed to using best practices in education with all of our students. We take great pride in being there for our students and our parents. We are about excellence!

Posted October 17, 2012
Cimarron is a school filled with caring adults and hard working students. We all strive to be positive, respectful, responsible, inclusive, and dedicated. We are an excellent school. I truly love working here! Parents care and kids want to learn. This is a great school!!!

Posted October 17, 2012
Cimarron staff truly care about the students and the community. I love working here because every day I am astounded and inspired to try and reach out to kids at a higher level because of what I see others doing. As the music teacher, I teach the entire school so I have the distinct honor of working with every single child and I hear such positive, wonderful comments from kids all day about how much they love school. Cimarron is truly a positive, fun, dedicated place to learn!

Posted October 16, 2012
Cimarron is a great place to be! The kids are wonderful and make coming to work each day so fulfiling. The parents are supportive of us as teachers and our principal is a great leader! Teachers work hard to challenge each student to reach his/her full potential. We all consider the best interests of the children in every decision we make.

Posted October 15, 2012
Cimarron is a wonderful place to work! The students are willing to learn and the parents are a great support system.

Posted October 15, 2012
My son had a wonderful 5th grade school year at Cimarron. He had just moved from the east coast and everyone made him feel welcomed. Hats off!

Cimarron Elementary School
17373 East Lehigh Place, Aurora, CO  80013
Last modified Cimarron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cimarron Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top