Aurora, CO

Posted October 02, 2014
Love the changes that have been made and the new Principal is very attentive and sincere.

Posted September 24, 2013
Excellent school with a very diverse availability of extras to compliment their already strong education regiment. The new principle is very attentive and has great communication skills. I look forward to the next couple of years my daughter will be attending Indian Ridge.

Posted April 20, 2012
As a parent and a teacher at this school, I can say this school is wonderful. The teachers here possess the highest level of collective professional skill. The student population is beautifully diverse, made up of Indian, African American, Asian, Hispanic, Anglo families and others. We're academically diversity, too. Whether a student is gifted, struggling, or somewhere between, their individual needs will be met. Indian Ridge has unique staffing that includes a full-time Nurse and Psychologist, in addition to many specialized teachers who offer support for Gifted & Talented, English Language Acquisition, Special Ed, Speech and Language, Reading Intervention, Occupational Therapy and even an Integrated Learning Center, for students with severe disabilities. Rich experiences, including clubs and special events, are provided in the areas of Art, Music, PE and Technology. Also, the library is staffed by a full-time librarian. The cafeteria has exceptionally healthy offerings, a point of sincere pride in our school. For working parents, there are child care programs before & after school, as well as a kindergarten enrichment program. Only this limited text box keeps me from going on.

Posted September 21, 2010
Indian RIdge has made a world of difference in my children's lives. We were at another Cherry Creek school, and my son was struggling in 2nd grade, and my daughter's teacher reported she didn't do any work but he didn't know why. We switched to Indian Ridge and my son was given the support he needed, and he is now thriving with friends and learning. The staff at the school was concerned about my daughter and they met with myself and my husband to address their concerns and come up with a plan to help her, even though she is not special needs. She is now doing great this year. My biggest indicator: my kids are happy to go to school, and excited to learn. We LOVE Indian Ridge!

Indian Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Indian Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2008

Indian Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2008
My son was at another elementary in the district but I was not satisfied with the resuts. I then moved him to Indian Ridge and I love it there. My son also loves it. He is always excited to go to school and he is he doing good in school. Good teachers and staff. I always recommend that school to friends and families.

Indian Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2008

Indian Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2008

Indian Ridge Elementary School
16501 East Progress Dr, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Indian Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top