Bad
Good

Posted June 22, 2014
I am a student who graduated from summit in 2013 and now I'm in moving into 7th grade. It's a great school and I know since I've been there since kindergarden. I pretty much spent my life there and the place has awesome staff members and great help for the undergrade level and the gt.They put u in the right place of need and I highly recommend summit to your child

Posted December 27, 2013
Summit is my school of choice. My son's been there since 2nd grade and I have loved ALL the teachers he had. The staff is amazing and they are all there to help your child. We chose Summit as our school. Before I enrolled my son at Summit I checked the schools, and Summit was the best one that we liked best. If you are looking for a challenge for your children, this is the place. My son is in choir, P.E., S.W.A.T., Art class, chess, Destination Imagination, Battle of the Books, Math Challenge... My son and I have loved it all.

Posted February 11, 2013
I would disagree with the person who said it was not a place for Gt Students. I was put in the reading and writing Gifted and Talented Class in 4th to 5th Grade only last year. It was great and i have become and even better writer. I love Summit, great school, and teachers. Wonderful Principle.

Posted January 09, 2013
GREAT SCHOOL!!!!! GREAT TEACHERS!!!!! The person who said this was not a good school is a NUT job! Summit is a fantastic school for kids of all abilities! I have a gifted child who is flying thru her grade level work every year and they have ALWAYS challenged her and rewarded her!!!!

Summit Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2011
Terrible school for bright kids ( I have a gifted child who was reading in 1st grade level since she was 4 and find the Kindergarten class leveled so low) They consider a kid who knows the alphabet a bright kid , this is reticules . They are over crowded, lots of kids with absolutely no understanding of education and No gifted ability. HORRIBLE FOR GT KIDS!

Posted April 11, 2011
I have had three of my kids go through Summit. I also have three step childen who are in Douglas county and I can tell you Cherry Creek and Summit are top notch over the rest. The teachers are wonderful, and ever so gracious with their time. This school is more then a school it is a community which you dont see anymore. If you're looking for quality education, wonderful staff, and a great community. Summit is the place.

Summit Elementary School 2

Posted October 19, 2010
Being a graduate of the Cherry Creek School District myself, I was very excited to place my oldest into the same school district. While my son is a different child than I was, I find it hard to have faith in a school where the teacher after a little over a month has given up on the teach ability of my son and Principle supports her position. Everything that happens in the classroom is blamed on my child, kids are accusing him of things that are so out of character, that I find it hard to believe, and of course the teacher never sees any of it. What the heck is she doing that all of these things keep happening behind her back? Maybe CCSD needs to invest in teachers that have experience in life, there are plenty of them out there looking for work.

Posted July 17, 2008
I have a special needs child and find it incredibly difficult to place him in a school that is both capable of meeting his needs and filled with nurturing staff. I have found both at Summit. It is a wonderful school that will do anything to help your chid suceed and I wholeheartedly recommend it

Posted September 18, 2006
We just moved here from Colorado Springs and from what I have seen so far. Summit Elementary exceeds my expectations.

Summit Elementary School
18201 East Quincy Avenue, Aurora, CO  80015
Last modified Summit Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.