Aurora, CO

Posted October 11, 2012
To the individual who posted the negative review in regards to Mr. Langdon, I would like to say out of all the principles before him the students never seemed to have such a personal interaction as they do now with Mr. Langdon. The reason for the loss of teachers and faculty were because of those individuals personal reasons not because of his decision or judgement call. Last of all, to those who do not reside in the Highline district if you are unpleased or dissatisfied then you should seek to your corresponding school district or school. Don't blame Mr. Landgon on the low test scores, blame the parents who don't work with their children at home.

Posted September 27, 2012
Mr. Langdon is bringing this school down, check out the drop in test scores. He does not have the ability to run a school. He has lost so many good teachers and faculty from last year, it makes a person wonder. If the people he's hired are a reflection of his judgement - Highline does not stand a chance. There is no longer a feeling of being welcomed when you come in the front door and there is little to no expections for kids to learn.

Posted November 29, 2011
we were homeless anbd they gave us so much of a hard time to enroll my son in that school and when they finally were forced to we were getting ready to move again so again they rejected him I guess this school in only for people that they want to help but don't go there if you are in a bad situation they will make it worse

Posted October 28, 2011
I've been around this school for almost a year now and it has really taken off. Mr. Langdon the principal shows that he really cares for the success of our students by "getting out of his office" and walking around showing positive support to the kids and staff. Way to go Highline!

Posted March 26, 2011
My son is at Highline elementary and I could not be happier about the education he is receiving. It is an excellent school with excellent faculty and I am proud my child attends here.

Posted March 14, 2011
this is a wonderful school. My girls went here and when it was time to look for a house to purchase, we told our realtor that we only wanted to look in the Highline area! I now have 3 boys in the school. I am proud that all 5 of my children are Highline kids!

Posted October 13, 2010
Very happy with the education my child is receiving.

Highline Community Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Highline is an exceptional school. The school is very focused on meeting the needs of all students. The teachers are exceptional.

Posted September 27, 2009
Amazing place for kids. All kids. English classes for adults. Great parents working with teachers. Very high academic expectations. It is a real school for real kids. The teachers are the best. We love Ms. Henderson and Ms Bialey, and Ms. Odea, and Ms Frohardt. Thank you.

Posted September 25, 2009
If you want a school where your child is valued only for their test score and a principal who has no idea who your child is , this school is for you.

Highline Community Elementary School
11000 East Exposition, Aurora, CO  80012
Last modified Highline Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highline Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top