Bad
Good

my grandchild has been going to Highline since the first grade. I have seen great strides in her learning. I credit my grandbaby's teacher, Mrs Hottenroth her 1st grade teacher, and Mrs. Baum Gardner her 2nd grade teacher for doing and excellent job and taking the time and interest with each and every child. let's not give credit to the school BUT GIVE CREDIT TO THE TEACHERS instead. they're the people that deserve it. Lieya is now in the third grade at this school and her teacher is Anamosa Manzione who too is a very excellent teacher. I give props to her beca use she took the time with her older brother with learning difficulty when he was in the 4th grade. Both my grandchildren were blessed with excellent teachers.

School is great, safe, and valuable.it has greatly increased my kid's knowledge. he has learned a lot from this experience and has good leadership from the teacher and principal.

To the individual who posted the negative review in regards to Mr. Langdon, I would like to say out of all the principles before him the students never seemed to have such a personal interaction as they do now with Mr. Langdon. The reason for the loss of teachers and faculty were because of those individuals personal reasons not because of his decision or judgement call. Last of all, to those who do not reside in the Highline district if you are unpleased or dissatisfied then you should seek to your corresponding school district or school. Don't blame Mr. Landgon on the low test scores, blame the parents who don't work with their children at home.

Mr. Langdon is bringing this school down, check out the drop in test scores. He does not have the ability to run a school. He has lost so many good teachers and faculty from last year, it makes a person wonder. If the people he's hired are a reflection of his judgement - Highline does not stand a chance. There is no longer a feeling of being welcomed when you come in the front door and there is little to no expections for kids to learn.

we were homeless anbd they gave us so much of a hard time to enroll my son in that school and when they finally were forced to we were getting ready to move again so again they rejected him I guess this school in only for people that they want to help but don't go there if you are in a bad situation they will make it worse

I've been around this school for almost a year now and it has really taken off. Mr. Langdon the principal shows that he really cares for the success of our students by "getting out of his office" and walking around showing positive support to the kids and staff. Way to go Highline!

My son is at Highline elementary and I could not be happier about the education he is receiving. It is an excellent school with excellent faculty and I am proud my child attends here.

this is a wonderful school. My girls went here and when it was time to look for a house to purchase, we told our realtor that we only wanted to look in the Highline area! I now have 3 boys in the school. I am proud that all 5 of my children are Highline kids!

Very happy with the education my child is receiving.

Highline is an exceptional school. The school is very focused on meeting the needs of all students. The teachers are exceptional.

Last modified Highline Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.