Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

We love Axl Academy. Thank you Tracy, Ms. Zobeck, Ms Jones, and Mr. Far. This school has been a blessing for our family and especially my granddaughter. What it lacks in a traditional school setting, like a gym, it more than makes up in the character training of our young people. The only negative experience we've had is in regards to the school office and it was at the beginning of the year so it was a very busy time. No one or no organization is perfect.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Character building is a main focus of the curriculum. I've seen it in the halls with the students, and on the walls from the student achievements.

Very poorly run, no music, no gym, horrable discipline, send your kids elsewhere!!! Do not communicate until the events are past and the administration are arrogant

Amount of homework: Agree

I'm so thankful that the days of two hours on homework are over. It takes so much away from our time as a family in the evening.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son feels safe there. He's not in fear of being picked on or singled out. He feels loved there.

Axl Academy has ignited a fire in my son for learning. He came from Aurora Public Schools, where he was miserable about going there. We as parents were treated so poorly. The principal of Iowa Elementry, ripped him apart during parent teacher conferences. The teachers at Iowa, were great. The administration and office staff were awful to communicate with. Down right snotty at times. I feel bad for the teachers there, they deserve better. We as consumers, are so quick to do a poor review for horrible treatment. But, so slow to take the time to give a great review. Thank you Axl Academy for the gift you have given our family. My son is finally excited about learning. He's joyful and happy when he gets home. He Tells us great stories about their subjects and everything he learned. I just wish we would have found you sooner. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!! Axl Academy was a huge blessing. They get 100 stars from us!! Scott & Crystal Pickens

Great Teachers and Good communication. my kids loves the school so good. 5 star for all there activity

The teachers are incredible and really do seem to enjoy teaching. The curriculum is fantastic and the staff listens to parent concerns. My child loves attending AXL Academy.

My son love the school. And I appreciate all the teachers and the staff members

What a year AXL has had!! While the school has been through many changes this year, my kid and his class have remained steady and I find the school has become an even better community. While he doesn't like the food-too bland- he loves everything else and has made a ton of great friends.

Last modified Axl Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.