Posted June 29, 2010
Aurora central high school is a very good school even though the school is rated 2 out of 10. Teachers, counselors and staffs take a very good care on the students. But sometimes there are some fights it's not because of the school. It's just the students' background/behavior. Every single person has their own behavior. Now, it's 2010 , so don't read the reviews from 2007 and decide the school is bad. I am new to this school , and i am sure the school has changed a lot. The school opened the door for my future and give many opportunities to the students. But it just depends on the students. If the student try hard, then he/she will be successful. So, the school has given many opportunities, we, students just have to grab those opportunities and walk into the bright future.

Aurora Central High School 3

Posted April 22, 2010
I'm a student at Central, many people mostly foces in the negative things about our school. I'm a swimmer(girls swim team) at Central & i'm going to be a sophomore after this summer. Central in my point of view is not much of a bad school, the school is not but few of the troble makers are. I do see fights in the cafeteria some times but its only about stubborn students trying to get attention. The teachers have all my respect, even thou i do get annoyed at times. The teachers are here to help us & not for the money $$. We're also known as a bad school in sports, but whatever. I'm only in the swim team and i will untill i graduate, we only lost agenist Gateway & Brighton Bulldogs. Central is an average school.

Aurora Central High School 2

Posted March 02, 2010
I went to that school for about half a year and all the kids did was fight I seen one girl get jump in the lunch room by two other girls and saw fights all the time outside so my advice is keep your kids away from that school

Posted January 26, 2010
I transferred from Denver West High School which in my opinion is the worst school in Denver but that is strictly my opinion. I went to Aurora Central for two-and-a-half years and I enjoyed every moment of it. Yeah there was drama but what high school doesn't have drama? I wrestled, played football and played in band and every time I had to go somewhere for competition the teachers would most certainly be there to help me catch up my work. I was on the honor roll and at the time that I was going to Central the graduating credits were 22. I graduated with 28 because they were awesome and sent me to free college prep classes at the University of Colorado at Denver which in turn earned me credits for high school and college. I couldn't have asked for a better high school experience!

Aurora Central High School 0

Posted November 18, 2009
i went to the school and enjoyed every moment. but now that my little sister goes there....ther us to much drama. im scared that the problems are going to escalade into something bigger. they really need to crack down. suspension is not the only answer...teaching right from wrong is.

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted March 19, 2009

Aurora Central High School
11700 East 11th Ave, Aurora, CO  80010
Last modified Aurora Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aurora Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.