Bad
Good

Aurora central high school is a very good school even though the school is rated 2 out of 10. Teachers, counselors and staffs take a very good care on the students. But sometimes there are some fights it's not because of the school. It's just the students' background/behavior. Every single person has their own behavior. Now, it's 2010 , so don't read the reviews from 2007 and decide the school is bad. I am new to this school , and i am sure the school has changed a lot. The school opened the door for my future and give many opportunities to the students. But it just depends on the students. If the student try hard, then he/she will be successful. So, the school has given many opportunities, we, students just have to grab those opportunities and walk into the bright future.

I have been teaching at Aurora Central High School since 2005. I love the school. Staff members and administration are dedicated and really care about students. Generally, students are kind and respectful. I have taught in other states and in suburban neighborhoods and prefer my experience at Aurora Central to that of any other school. Discipline is strong here and expectations grow higher each year. I would have no qualms about sending my own children here-- Central offers many advanced classes and there is truly something for e everyone.

I'm a student at Central, many people mostly foces in the negative things about our school. I'm a swimmer(girls swim team) at Central & i'm going to be a sophomore after this summer. Central in my point of view is not much of a bad school, the school is not but few of the troble makers are. I do see fights in the cafeteria some times but its only about stubborn students trying to get attention. The teachers have all my respect, even thou i do get annoyed at times. The teachers are here to help us & not for the money $$. We're also known as a bad school in sports, but whatever. I'm only in the swim team and i will untill i graduate, we only lost agenist Gateway & Brighton Bulldogs. Central is an average school.

I went to that school for about half a year and all the kids did was fight I seen one girl get jump in the lunch room by two other girls and saw fights all the time outside so my advice is keep your kids away from that school

I transferred from Denver West High School which in my opinion is the worst school in Denver but that is strictly my opinion. I went to Aurora Central for two-and-a-half years and I enjoyed every moment of it. Yeah there was drama but what high school doesn't have drama? I wrestled, played football and played in band and every time I had to go somewhere for competition the teachers would most certainly be there to help me catch up my work. I was on the honor roll and at the time that I was going to Central the graduating credits were 22. I graduated with 28 because they were awesome and sent me to free college prep classes at the University of Colorado at Denver which in turn earned me credits for high school and college. I couldn't have asked for a better high school experience!

i went to the school and enjoyed every moment. but now that my little sister goes there....ther us to much drama. im scared that the problems are going to escalade into something bigger. they really need to crack down. suspension is not the only answer...teaching right from wrong is.

As a graduating member of the class of 2005 I can say that I got a great educational experience. All the teachers I knew and took classes with were some of the best teachers I've ever had. People can say all they want about sports, but from first-hand experience the sports weren't good until 2004. ACHS prepared me for what was upcoming in the real world.

the teachers really care for us and aren't there for the money

this is where my step son goes and I am not impressed with any part of the school not the education, not the out side of class room activities. I would not chose for him to go there. But, I do not have a choice

Im presently attending achs. I think that they have really cracked down on students this year and its going to be a very excellent school in aurora

Last modified Aurora Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.