Aurora, CO

Clyde Miller K-8 4

Posted November 23, 2014
My girls really enjoy going to Clyde Miller. The only complaint I have is there could be more physical activity. This year, for some reason, there is a week of each special (P.E., music, art, technology) which puts the kids sitting 90% of the month. But other than that I'm happy, but most importantly the kids are happy.

Posted January 15, 2014
All my 5 kids have attended Clyde Miller, My oldest is now 22 .The principle Ms. Garvy is so awesome, she pays attention to everything and everyone. She is totally committed. I feel my children are in a safe and caring school.. No worries from this parent...

Posted April 28, 2013
As a teacher, browsing the latest review, well, welcome to our world. If you are a teacher in an low-performing school, you get HOUNDED with CSAP scores. Maybe you should find our a little more about the other side of public education before you decry this school and the principal.

Clyde Miller K-8 1

Posted March 19, 2013
If you want your child to be proficient in taking the CSAP exam then by all means send your child to this school. But if you want your child to actually learn, and reach there potential enjoy school and have dreams I seriously would consider another school. All the principal cares about is the scores on the CSAP test so she can keep her job. CSAP training begins the first month of school and is pounded into the students heads. This is the one and only thing she cares about.

Clyde Miller K-8 1

Posted December 07, 2009
My kids are at a charter close by. I would never consider sending my children here (again) unless they cleaned out hte school from top to bottom, especially from the top. They have an awful principal who needs to go! Maybe then the kids and teachers can feel comfortable enough to teach and learn!

Clyde Miller K-8 4

Posted August 21, 2007
My son just started attending pre-school. He has some health problems, including asthma and a latex allergy. The staff at Clyde Miller have been wonderful so far the have taken the time and effort to learn about his needs and how to help him if he needs it. They even order special supplies for him that were latex free without me me having to ask them. They had them in stock before classes even started. He really likes his teachers had has great things to say when he comes home. Everyone at the school has been quite helpful and understanding. Thank You to the staff.

Clyde Miller K-8 2

Posted August 03, 2005
after only half of a school year we took our son out of this school and began homeschooling. We did not feel it was a safe school environmentand.

Posted March 16, 2005
We had a great experience with the staff and kindergarten program. Our son is gifted and they really worked with us to challenge him. From the prinipal, to the support staff, we really enjoyed this school.

Clyde Miller K-8 2

Posted August 22, 2003
I always heard good things about this school til I put my kids here. I don't like it at all. They didn't seem to be to happy that I was up there checking on my child and the teacher.....

Clyde Miller K-8
1701 Espana St, Aurora, CO  80011
Last modified Clyde Miller K-8 is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clyde Miller K-8 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top