Aurora, CO

Posted November 19, 2013
This school could improve and challenge students better. My son is extremely smart,but has asked over and over for more challenging work. We just moved here from Arvada and let me tell you i wish we would have been able to stay over there.

Posted October 28, 2012
This school has caring, dedicated staff that truly work hard to help each student. They provide lots of opportunity for parent involvement.

Posted August 10, 2011
I love this school! the staff are all friendly and I love the fact that my daughters teacher welcomes parents in the class room whenever they like, parent involvement is important. The principal is also very friendly , his door is always open as well. I haven't met one staff member that was unfriendly . the teachers work hard to get the kids where they need to be academically

Elkhart Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2010
The staff here is superb!! The kids have lots of personality and get the job done!!

Elkhart Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
Elkhart Elementary School has an extremely dedicated staff. The school is very student centered.

Posted May 28, 2009
This is by far the worst school. They need much better comunication with fellow staff members.

Posted April 26, 2009

Posted December 17, 2007
As much as I dislike the csap testing and other district testing, it is necessary to assess the students' progress. Mrs. Thomas has always been readily available for any and all questions regarding my son's progress. At the first parent/teacher conference Mrs. Thomas explained to me how to read my son's test scores and showed me what areas he needed to work on and examples on how to best help him. Just last week Mrs. Thomas and my son's teacher sat with me and we reviewed my son progress by comparing recent tests and those taken at the beginning of the year. I was able to see exactly where his growth has been. I am very pleased with his progress. If you have any concerns about your child's progress talk with your child's teacher and/or Mrs. Thomas She is doing great things.

Posted October 17, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007
I would rather home school my child then have to deal with the principal at Elkhart. The teachers are good and care about the kids. The principal only cares about test scores not the kids' well being. The test scores haven't improved. Go somewhere else!

Elkhart Elementary School
1020 Eagle St, Aurora, CO  80011
Last modified Elkhart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elkhart Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top