Fulton Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2013
While the teachers at this school are caring, passionate, and truly care about their students, I would certainly not recommend this school to parents. First of all, TCAP scores are awful. This is probably because every year from 2nd grade-5th grade, my child was in a class of 27 to 30 children with NO para support that I ever saw. I feel that the teachers were so overwhelmed dealing with these huge classes that students who were near grade level/above grade level were left behind and ended up regressing. The "Director of Instruction" (principal) seemed like she didn't care about the overwhelmed staff or the children sitting in these HUGE classes and didn't do anything to change the situation. Because class sizes were so big, I would always hear stories from my child about really serious behavioral issues (kids that were out of control and possibly a danger to other students). I feel that these students were never properly disciplined by the principal, as I would hear stories about the SAME kid everyday. Finally, the turnover rate is also awful, the staff is brand new almost every year, so teachers who get to know your child one year are gone for the next school year.

Fulton Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2013
Hi, I use to be a student in Fulton for a year. I'm giving this school one star because they teached me good but now that I'm going to a other school I'm really behind. I'm having trouble because Fulton is really behind.

Fulton Elementary School 5

Posted May 04, 2013
Dear Principal - Please give your 2nd Grade teacher that used the clear tape on the students mouths a big congratulations for coming up with an EXCELLENT 'object lesson' that the students at the age of 7 or 8 will NOT forget!. That teacher should be thanked for having a lasting influence on the students. Of course if anything about the exercise is abusive, that is not right. However, I have never heard anything negative about Fulton Academy School. Please share my enthusiastic support of your professional teacher. Sincerely, Alan Favre, CFP Executive V.P. CIM Securities,LLC 303-907-3110

Fulton Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
My daughter and son attend Fulton. Both my kids enjoy the safety environment as well as the friendly staff there. As a parent my concern is always how my kids are progressing, I can perasonally tell everyone that Fulton's staff always has communication with the parent inregards to their student. Overall Fulton is a great school with an awesome staff!!!!

Fulton Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005
I think that Fulton is a great school. My son has been there for 3 years now and he loves the school. The Teachers are very nice and they have good academic programs. For the school to only be a K through 5th grade school they are limited on sports but the art and music classes are nice. The only thing i really have a problem with is when your child is being given an award for any reason i think that the School should notify the childs parent ahead of time so that arrangments can be made to attend the assembly. My son gets awards all the time and i have yet to be able to attend because of such late notice. Is this something that could be fixed? Overall it's a great school.

Fulton Elementary School
755 Fulton St, Aurora, CO  80010
Last modified Fulton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fulton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top