Aurora, CO

Posted October 24, 2013
My school is a great place to learn about the world around me. The teachers here are great.

Laredo Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2013
Laredo Elementary is the worst school I have ever taken my children too. The teachers are rude and disrespectful to the students, but demand respect from the kids. Every aspect of that school is geared toward non english speaking Mexican's. The American children are treated like outcast. That's how all there funding is possible. The teachers, principal, lunch lady's, etc are horrible. My fault for moving to this neighborhood with out checking out the school. One thing though. When parents are around they are so nice, its behind the scenes that all the crazy things happen. Put a tape recorder in ur childs book bag, you would be amazed at what you hear!

Posted September 19, 2012
Laredo is a terrific school. The teachers care, and push kids to be the very best they can be. I know Laredo's state test scores have gone up four or five years in a row, and are the highest they've ever been. They have the top rating of "Performance" from the state, so I don't understand the GreatSchools rating of 2. Also, it has one of the best discipline records in Aurora. It's a safe and happy school for our children.

Laredo Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
I am very please with Laredo Elementary school. I know that the teachers work hard and treat each child as an individual. They push my child to succeed to the best he can be and he is doing awesome in school. It is great to be a part of this school with a staff that works so hard.

Posted May 28, 2009
This school is a LIFE saver. I wouldn't take my child anywhere eles. They work so much with students and always keep me informed.

Laredo Elementary School
1350 Laredo St, Aurora, CO  80011
Last modified Laredo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laredo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top