Bad
Good

I have never met school officials that were less professional. I have donated over $1000 of items to this school without even a thank you. This included a piano for the music department and $200 cash for turkeys for less fortunate kids. I have yet to receive a verbal or written thank you. I am married to one of the teachers at the school and it feels like they looked at what I have done personally as a requirement of her teaching there. If I had to recommend a school in the area I would not recommend Lyn Knoll if the staff doesn't have respect enough to say thank you, I doubt they have the professionalism to teach children.

I was very hesitant to put my child here because of the reviews. Yes, it's true, the level of education is nominal, which is why I gave four stars. However, the staff is wonderful, attentive, and caring. We have a higher needs kid that is struggling, and the staff has been unbelievably supportive. The only reason the level of education is where it's at, is because the school really is bursting at the seams, way too many students! There is no way the teachers can do any better, but it certainly isn't for a lack of trying! I'm a very involved parent and have witnessed first hand how much the staff does for each child. They do the best they can and I am very pleased!

Last modified Lyn Knoll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.