Bad
Good

This is the worst school I have ever seen in my life... My daughter has been harassed by other classmates and staff won't do anything about it... They told her that if she tries to defend herself and hit me back there will be consequences for her... Students can harass others and no one says anything. Please don't enroll ur kids here.. Staff don't care about the students safety...

aurora south middle school My daughter loves it. she had been going to school in Kuwait where her mother was working a government job and came back to the states. she loves the school the sports and the learning experience. It is still early in the school year, but as of now everything seems to be great

The staff of South Midle School are amazing. I had my child in a very good local charter school. That charter school did not have the resources to handle my child's special needs. The staff of South MS went above and beyond to help my child not only make the adjustment, but prepare him for HS. I wish my child would have attended South for more than just one year. This school is fabulous!

My daughter went there, all lot of support for her learning disability!

I strongly recommend South Middle School to any person in the world, because this school is a supporting, non-judgmental, dedicated and fun school to those who want to pursue an education full of leading success. It isn't the school that gives the children knowledge, it's the fact whether the child want to learn or not. South middle school made my years of middle school a complete miracle, because with all the trauma I have faced in the last three years, I was in need of desperate support, and who was by my side the entire time? The staff at South middle school. When I needed clothes, the counselors helped me, when I needed a break from class, because I was feeling sick, the nurse helped me. What I trying to say is that south middle school is full of excitement and success, you just have to want it badly enough.

Last modified South Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.