Posted June 12, 2011
The staff of South Midle School are amazing. I had my child in a very good local charter school. That charter school did not have the resources to handle my child's special needs. The staff of South MS went above and beyond to help my child not only make the adjustment, but prepare him for HS. I wish my child would have attended South for more than just one year. This school is fabulous!

South Middle School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
My daughter went there, all lot of support for her learning disability!

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009

South Middle School 1

Posted September 07, 2007

Posted February 26, 2007
- a former student
I strongly recommend South Middle School to any person in the world, because this school is a supporting, non-judgmental, dedicated and fun school to those who want to pursue an education full of leading success. It isn't the school that gives the children knowledge, it's the fact whether the child want to learn or not. South middle school made my years of middle school a complete miracle, because with all the trauma I have faced in the last three years, I was in need of desperate support, and who was by my side the entire time? The staff at South middle school. When I needed clothes, the counselors helped me, when I needed a break from class, because I was feeling sick, the nurse helped me. What I trying to say is that south middle school is full of excitement and success, you just have to want it badly enough.

South Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2006
- a former student
I am a formal student of this school and I didn't like it one bit. Also I passed thru this school with all F's, no I'm not bragging, it's just the fact that instead of helping me with my school work that I barely understood in the first place, I was just passed into the next grade. My mom and I both agree that this is not a very good school.

South Middle School 3

Posted June 13, 2006
South Middle School is an average school I have to say. I am currently a student there, this school gives a lot of attention to the kids I mean they have a punishment for every breaking the rules acts. This school has many fun events for the students. The academics however is average also. The only reason South has poor academic is that the students choose not to learn, most rather spend their time in the SPIN center, a detention place for misbehave kids. And believe me there is at least one 'bad kid' in every class that disrespect the teacher every time. South students I guess aren't getting enough pressure in learning, that why they choose to give up most the time and doesn't give enough efforts. The activities provided by South is pretty minimum, art, music, health, band, orchestra, P.E., the usual activities. There aren't that many clubs.

South Middle School 0

Posted June 13, 2006
This is one fun school to go to! With many exciting events every quarter!

South Middle School 4

Posted March 10, 2006

South Middle School
12310 East Parkview Dr, Aurora, CO  80011
Last modified South Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.