Posted June 06, 2014
My son and daughter are both enrolled in Happy Days Learning Center. My son has been there since he was 2 years old and he is now 8! My daughter has been there for almost 2 years now and will be attending kindergarten this year. We have been extremely satisfied with the service provided for my children at this school. The director is absolutely amazing and I would NEVER take my children to any other school. During the summer months they take the older kids on field trips, they have water day for all the young children. Parents receive a weekly news letter from each childs teacher letting us know what they have studied for the week and I love knowing what my child is learning. The teachers are all very good with the children. And mothers always receive flowers on mothers day. I could not ask for a better school for my children. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent.

Posted December 28, 2012
My daughter is currently attending this school in Kindergarten. She has been at this location since she was 2 and 1/2. I never ceased to be surprised by the things that she learns and how much they really care about her there. I am proud of her and proud that she attends this school. I would NOT hesitate to recommend this school to any prospective parent. You will not be disappointed.

Posted February 24, 2010
My son attended this school from 2 1/2 through pre-school. He started Kindergarten ahead of the other students and we had to have him tested. It showed he was at a early 1st grade level, so the school had to let him spend part of his day with the 1st grade class

Happy Day Learning Center Of Aurora
15071 East Mississippi Avenue, Aurora, CO  80012
Last modified Happy Day Learning Center Of Aurora is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Happy Day Learning Center Of Aurora Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top