Boulder, CO

Posted October 14, 2013
This school has definitely been my favorite out of all the ones I've been to. Most of the teachers are great, and they really help you with academic support! One thing our school is very good at is arts! Centennial has the best orchestra in the state of Colorado!!

Centennial Middle School 2

Posted July 18, 2013
I really did not like this school. I came for the sixth grade and it was the worst school year I ever had. The students are very cliqy and also really snobby and mean. They always stay in their little groups never acknowledging anyone else. And u have to look a certain way to fit in. The teachers always pin the students against eachother , making it a difficult learning environment. don't go here if u have any differences . U will just completely disregarded or humiliated by the students

Centennial Middle School 4

Posted May 05, 2013
I am in 8th grade this year and I really like it. Some of the teachers are AMAZING and some are ok but I really love this school and have enjoyed going here for the past 3 years and yes there are some problems but over all in he area this is one of the best school and is just a great school. the teachers are really help full and supportive.

Centennial Middle School 2

Posted May 21, 2012
Horrible principal. (Rigid, uninformed). Staff seems afraid of this principal. (Staff will say something to you one-on-one but will not speak in front of her.) Bullying and complete division between spanish speakers and english speakers. (Girls on soccor team don't even acknowlege one another.) School is 100% out of compliance with Colorado State Law regarding TAG students. (No student has the mandated ALP.) Good school for bright or average, conforming, linear students. DO NOT send a student with any differences here. They will be treated like a psychiatric patient.

Posted February 11, 2012
This school Is not fun. I am an eighth grader and My experience of all 3 years has been awful. It's cliquy and the school is a DUMP. Please, If your child is in 5th grade and she/he wants to go here, discourage them.

Posted December 10, 2011
On 12/9/11 my son's basketball teammates were bullied by the Centennial team after their game on Angevines way to their waiting bus. The Angevine team was called derogatory names by the Centennial team who instigated a fight. Incredibly bad sportsmanship by Centennial and a poor reflection on Centennial school.

Posted May 25, 2010
Centennial is the Best School ever, most of the teachers have been teaching at CMS for more than 15 years. The math teachers are great and have helped me bring my c average in math to an A. The school clubs are awesome and you can always make friends. The drama and art electives are great you can take musical theater, 3D art it is so fun. You can only take French and Spanish but the teachers are great. The school has a large student body which makes it easy to make friends. I'm starting my last year in fall and each year just gets better I'm going to miss it so much!

Posted April 14, 2010
Centennial provides a warm nurturing academic focus to my children, while giving them plenty of elective choices, so their education is varied and fun.

Posted January 24, 2010

Centennial Middle School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
i went to this school last year. some teachers are good some are bad. overalll the student is kinda clicky and i was able to just quit on my 8 grade and still graduate but now in high school im failing.

Centennial Middle School
2205 Norwood Ave, Boulder, CO  80304
Last modified Centennial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top