Bad
Good

I have loved sending my child to Douglass. The staff is second to none. All of my child's friends are kind, sweet kids. The differentiation is phenomenal.

This school is horrible! The staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. They turn a blind eye to safety and bullying. I have no idea how this school is rated five stars! I am not the only parent that knows this to be true! There is no way I would ever send my kids back to this school.

You can't beat this school's environment and academic achievements. We are proud to send our kids there.

Douglass Elementary is an amazing school with a focus on academics that is supplemented nicely with a brilliant art teacher, strong music teachers and a beloved P.E. teacher. My kids love it!

Douglass has great teachers in a small environment. All staff is caring and treatment is fair all around. Excellent experience in all areas for our new start in Colorado.

Last modified Douglass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.