Bad
Good

Our daughter has gone to Douglass from kindergarten to fifth grade. She has been educated, supported, challenged, excited, and all of these experiences have helped shape who she has become. We couldn't be happier.

We adore this school! The educators are so passionate and dedicated to inspiring the children that it's infectious. We have absolutely LOVED our kindergarten and first grade teachers. From what I hear the other teachers in coming years are going to be equally beneficial at each level of development as we grow through the school. The Principal Jon Wolfer is enthusiastically involved with every level of the school and also with the school district. He has 'out of the box' opinions about education and it's all rooted in providing the best learning experience to the children. The staff in the front and around school is always happy and helpful. It really feels like everyone in the school is working together with one focus, the children.

I have loved sending my child to Douglass. The staff is second to none. All of my child's friends are kind, sweet kids. The differentiation is phenomenal.

This school is horrible! The staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. They turn a blind eye to safety and bullying. I have no idea how this school is rated five stars! I am not the only parent that knows this to be true! There is no way I would ever send my kids back to this school.

You can't beat this school's environment and academic achievements. We are proud to send our kids there.

Douglass Elementary is an amazing school with a focus on academics that is supplemented nicely with a brilliant art teacher, strong music teachers and a beloved P.E. teacher. My kids love it!

Douglass has great teachers in a small environment. All staff is caring and treatment is fair all around. Excellent experience in all areas for our new start in Colorado.

Last modified Douglass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.