Boulder, CO

Posted June 01, 2015
I have loved sending my child to Douglass. The staff is second to none. All of my child's friends are kind, sweet kids. The differentiation is phenomenal.

Douglass Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2015
This school is horrible! The staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. They turn a blind eye to safety and bullying. I have no idea how this school is rated five stars! I am not the only parent that knows this to be true! There is no way I would ever send my kids back to this school.

Posted May 04, 2012
You can't beat this school's environment and academic achievements. We are proud to send our kids there.

Posted October 03, 2009
Douglass Elementary is an amazing school with a focus on academics that is supplemented nicely with a brilliant art teacher, strong music teachers and a beloved P.E. teacher. My kids love it!

Douglass Elementary School

Posted March 01, 2009
Douglass has great teachers in a small environment. All staff is caring and treatment is fair all around. Excellent experience in all areas for our new start in Colorado.

Posted August 22, 2006
3 girls who are or have gone to Douglass. Wonderful teachers who are very experienced and support kids at all levels. The atomosphere is fun, safe, and conducive to learning. Parent support is excellent.

Posted May 17, 2006
Parent of 2 children at Douglass. Reputation for excellence is warranted. Teachers and staff is engaged, parent support is tremendous.

Posted January 11, 2006
Excellent teachers, classes, and focus on the student. Parents are extremely involved and the teachers care.

Posted September 03, 2005
This school has an incredible amount of parent support/involvement. Extra help is always available in the classroom when teachers need it. Many of the teachers have been at Douglass for 20+ years and all are wonderful. We are also very lucky to have excellent music (Mrs. Roberge) and art teachers (Mrs. Deyo).

Douglass Elementary School
840 75th St, Boulder, CO  80303
Last modified Douglass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglass Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top