Boulder, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted December 08, 2014
I love Eisenhower Elementary. We have the best parent, teacher, staff & student community in the district. We embrace academics, the arts and activity. There are so many extra-curricular activities for every student - Chess Club, Eco-Eagles, Jump Rope Club, Yo Yo Club, running groups, choir, orchestra, science fair, geography bee, spelling bee, student council and more! We love it here and I think you will too!

Posted November 28, 2011
My child participates in the ILC (Special Ed classroom) at Eisenhower and we love it. The school encourages / works on full-inclusion which is a win-win for everyone: children (& hopefully their parents) learn early-on that different is okay, nothing of which to be afraid. The staff, from the wonderful, friendly women in the front office all the way throughout the school clearly take their jobs personally and just as clearly care about the children & in providing a safe place. The SpEd teacher / staff & therapists are truly sine qua non, and the librarian and PE teacher also go out of their way to include *all* children, *all* abilities. The classrooms are open spaces, so each grade-level shares a massive space, but somehow it's not noisy or disruptive. The playgrounds are excellent, with lots of open space for running, kicking a ball, and also excellent play equipment -- lots of great climbing, slides, swings, etc.

Posted October 01, 2008
My daughter is in 2nd grade at Eisenhower and we both love it. I have found at other schools that a major problem with teachers is burnout - not so at Eisenhower. The teachers are excited about the kids and the kids are excited about the teachers. I also like that the school houses a YMCA Before & After School program. As a single parent it is wonderful to have such a positive program for my daughter. The school team and the YMCA team work closely together too.

Posted August 25, 2006

Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2006

Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2005
Wonderful school, very caring teachers. Parental involvement is encouraged. There are always lots of interesting and different activities to get parents involved. The Kindergarten program has been great for our child and she loves it. Frequent Art and Music classes are encouraging.

Posted November 20, 2004
I have one son in fourth grade in Eisenhower and one who finished and is now in sixth grade. Both attended Eisenhower from Kindergarten. I have been pleased with all aspects of the school, especially the experience and professionalism of the teachers. Since it is a neighborhood school embedded in a subdivision greenbelt, there is an extremely well-developed sense of community among the parents and students. The curriculum is fairly structured and the focus is on strong academic achievement. The PE and music programs are excellent. The grounds have extensive fields and a baseball diamond, so my sons were lucky enough to have many of their soccer and little league practices at their school. The English-as-second language program attracts visiting families from all over the world which helps add diversity to the student body.

Posted May 20, 2004
Both my kids attended this school as it is our neighborhood school. It is a great school- especially grade 3-5. Good culture for learning, especially the 5th grade team.

Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2004

Eisenhower Elementary School
1220 Eisenhower Dr, Boulder, CO  80303
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top