Bad
Good

Great school with a wonderful staff of teachers who you can tell love the kids, love learning and are truly happy at Foothill. Classes seem well structured and the hallways are filled with amazing art projects. Really great feel as a parent of where my child is throughout the day!

Our son is in his 3rd year and our daughter is just starting. So far, the teachers have been great - they have been uniformly passionate and enthusiastic, including the music, art and library teachers. It's been all we could have hoped for so far.

We just finished out first year at Foothill. They did a great job engaging the kids and communicating with the parenting. Our son had Ms. Lawton for kindergarten and she was a wonderful and nurturing teacher. We saw our son's reading just explode under her guidance. There is really a nice sense of community among the parents as well. We had one sort of bullying issue with an older child on the bus and the principal called me back within hours - which felt very responsive and was much appreciated.

Great school, great community. I love the way this school is run especially for being one of the two largest elementary schools in Boulder. We are very happy there! Teachers are great too!

my child attended kindergarden here a few years ago. She was diagnosed with ADHD. What did they do? Kept her in from recess without my knowledge in K-Care. This could have been a lawsuit. Please be careful if you have a special needs child and it is not addressed responsibly.

I have a child at Foothill now and one in middle school who attended Foothill for elementary school. I can't say enough about the teachers, faculty and support staff. It is a wonderful place to send your child. My son is excellling in middle school and was very well prepared both academically and socially. My kids always love going to school. They felt safe, cared about and supported from everyone there.

My children have had wonderful experiences at Foothill. It is a strong neighborhood school with committed teachers and strong parent involvement. Best of all, the kids are happy - you can feel it in the halls, and my kids look forward to school every day. I only wish class sizes were a little smaller, especially in the upper grades.

I am a father of a 5 and 7 year old currently attending a private school in Boulder. We decided to transfer them to the public school system and visited foothills. We recieved the most professional welcome of any of the schools in the area and the kids seemed intelligent, engaged and HAPPY.

School is good at academics, extremely excessive homework, little emphasis on physical ed, art & music

Foothill is so great for my Kindergartners. Every one is so involved, it's like everyone at the school is a big family. All of the teachers are great, and the community around it is so welcoming. Foothill is one of the best in Colorado!

Last modified Foothill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.