Posted October 24, 2013
Our school is not only a great environment for kids to learn in, it's a community of friends and professionals who come together in a caring way, enriching the lives of students and parents. There is room for parents to give input and the teachers, staff and administration are open to hearing suggestions. As I watch my children grow and expand their love of learning I feel confident that they are being given a great foundation for their future.

Posted October 01, 2011
This is an amazing school. The teachers are dedicated professionals who care deeply for all their students. I have only glowing reviews for the teachers in this building who have made a huge difference in all three of my children's learning experiences. Now all three of my children who are in high school and middle school have a strong educational foundation that allows for them to participate in IB and AP classes.

Posted July 05, 2011
We have 3 children enrolled at Mesa and they all love their school and we have always been impressed by the staff. After moving here for these great schools we are not disappointed!

Mesa Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2011
We had a terrible experience with this school at Kindergarten in 2007. We got enrolled by open enrollment but did not start because we were planning to move. Plans did not turn out as expected and our child started approximately one month late in Kindergarten at this school. Our child is a bright, easy-going, fun-loving, creative child. The K teacher was so engaged in only academic achievement, she literally pushed our child away just because he was starting one month late. I offered to study extra with my child to close the gap(whatever gap can be in K in one month!) but my offers were not responded. Instead each day, there was some kind of artificial problem originated by class teacher and supported by the school administration to push us away. I felt as if my child was put under a spotlight and expected to fail. And we were treated as if we, as parents, don't know anything about our child and don't have a say in his education. After two terrible weeks, we left this school and I still think this was the best decision we have made for my child's psychological well-being so far.

Posted December 14, 2009
My son has now been at Mesa for 3 1/2 years. We love it. The staff and faculty are fabulous and very child oriented. They have partnered with me every step of the way to make sure my child has the best education and the best childhood possible. This is our neighborhood school and these are families that I enjoy and am thankful that my son gets to be a part of their lives.

Mesa Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The enthusiasm for learning that it instills in my grand child.

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted February 15, 2008
Fabulous shool! I currently have two children enrolled - both with different needs - and Mesa goes above and beyond to treat them as individuals, exceed expectations, and help them to excell! Communication between teacher(s) / school / and parents is excellent!

Posted October 03, 2006
- a former student
I attended Mesa Elementary and spent my second grade through fifth grades years there. I'm now 22 and graduating from college. I could not say enough good things about this school. The teachers are phenomenal and my time spent there gave me an appreciation for the arts and physical education. This community is wonderful and I firmly believe they gave me a strong foundation to build on.

Posted February 28, 2005
Incredibly talented and motivated staff. Excellent awareness of special needs and quick action in getting my child into a literacy program. Children are happy and feel a great sense of community. I am particularly fond of the emphasis on positive behavior reinforcement and holding children accountable for courteous, respectful behavior.

Mesa Elementary School
1575 Lehigh St, Boulder, CO  80305
Last modified Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top