PK
Boulder, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted June 16, 2011
We love Mt Zion. My son is 4 and he has been at this school for just over 2 years. The classes are small so there is a lot of one on one attention. The teachers are awesome, loving, experienced...I can go on and on! I would highly recommend this school to anyone. We are not Lutheran or religious yet we feel like family here. This is a very diverse school with kids from all over the world as well, which is great in Boulder!

Posted October 15, 2008
My two children, ages 3 and 5, have been attending Mt. Zion for the past two years. The preschool and the elementary school are excellent. The classes are small, the teachers are fantastic. Before Mt. Zion my kids didn't want to go to school. Now they swing open the front door and run down the hall to greet their teachers. I highly recommend this school. The diversity is excellent. My daughter's best friends are from India, Korea and China.

Posted November 09, 2007
Not every school will fit everyone. This school works for my family. We love the fact that our children get one-on-one attention from teachers that love what they do. These teachers care about the needs of each child as an individual and it shows in my children. I appreciate you Mount Zion Lutheran School. I'm so glad your part of the family.

Mount Zion Early Childhood Center
1680 Balsam Ave, Boulder, CO  80304
Last modified Mount Zion Early Childhood Center is a Private school that serves grade PK
Mount Zion Early Childhood Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top