Brighton, CO

Posted October 24, 2014
I just read the review posted on October 22nd, 2014 and I was surprised to hear how negative the parent was. I too, have my child enrolled in Elmwood's preschool program and have experienced nothing of what this parent complained of. The teachers are amazing and genuinely love each child and parent, the curriculum and teaching of it goes above and beyond my expectations and I know my child will be a better person because of their attendance to EBA. I can only imagine this parent left upset because of a misunderstanding and am saddened that they would leave such a slanderous review. I appreciate EBA and will continue to recommend this school to all families that want more than just a place to educate their child but a place where they can rest assured their child is well taken care of, given excellent instruction and will be trained up in Godly principals. Thank EBA!!!! Keep on keeping on!!!

Elmwood Baptist Academy 1

Posted October 22, 2014
My son went to the preschool for a little over a month. These people are very inappropriate! They threatened to withhold snacks from my little guy, as well as not allow him to participate in any of the school activities, which I payed for in tuition, until I brought in ALL the school supplies from their list, and brought in another pack of crayons, as the ones I brought were seemingly the wrong ones. Withholding food from a child, & not allowing them to join in class activities is shameful & illegal. I would definitely not recommend this school to anyone. There a lot of other preschool's in Brighton to send your child, that are really nice.

Posted February 05, 2014
I have had all my children enrolled at Elmwood. Their SAT scores have been excellent over the years. The teachers are extremely accommodating and work individually with the students. My oldest daughter is a freshman and has attended Elmwood since she was 4. Her grades are superb and my-inlaws commented that the work she is doing is far beyond what they helped my wife with when she was in high school. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a great Christian school focused on the Bible and also has a great academic program.

Posted September 05, 2013
Very Great School, I recommend this school to others who want their child to learn about Christ.

Posted July 13, 2013
If God and the Bible is important to you and you want your child to grow in a great environment, then send your child to this school. Not only will your child be taught the Bible, the education standards at this school are much higher then whats offered at public schools. Discipline and respect are taught and the students thrive in the small class environment. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 21, 2013

Posted April 01, 2009
My children learned so much and the teachers really loved my kids. I am so thankful for this school!

Posted September 18, 2003
This school is a great help to parents who are trying to raise up their children 'in the way they should go,' with a strong base in the Bible and Biblical character training. Academically the school excels, and students are encouraged to work at their own pace. A great school for any christian family truly wanting God's influence in their child's education.

Elmwood Baptist Academy
13100 E 144th Ave, Brighton, CO  80601
Last modified Elmwood Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Elmwood Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top