Posted August 02, 2011
My children have been a part of this Great School for 10 Years. My wife and I feel it's the Best thing we could have done for their Spiritual Character as well as their Educational experience..My daughter was very well prepared for College.

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008
This school expresses kindness to any person of any background, race, or lifestyle. Thank you BAA!

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted July 27, 2008
Awesome school! Caring teachers, excellent academics, very good music program.

Posted December 02, 2007
I like this school because it's a Christian School envirment and all of the teachers are nice

Brighton Adventist Academy 0

Posted July 27, 2005
Friendly service. Unsure yet of academic programs.

Posted February 17, 2005
BAA has an excellent music program. Grades K-4 participate in choir (many students also take private piano or other instrument lessons), 5th graders are required to participate in a beginning band, and grades 6-10 can participate in the Academy Band or the Select Choir. I'm also very happy with the low student-teacher ratio. In addition to the main classroom teacher, additional helpers come in to give one-on-one tutoring. I also like the standards that the students are expected to uphold. I don't have to worry that my son will come home with bad language, having been in fights, or feeling threatened with violence. It is a safe place and I can feel confident every day that the teachers provide an atmosphere that I approve of.

Posted June 04, 2004
I love this school. It rocks! I would definently send all 6 of my kids here next year. The teachers are wonderful, the atmosphere friendly, and the kids are great. I give this educational facility an A+

Brighton Adventist Academy
820 S 5th Ave, Brighton, CO  80601
Last modified Brighton Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Brighton Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top