North Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2014
I loved North for three years. They made the kids feel safe and happy They have been working on the kids test scores. The issue has been English is a second language. But 27j does not care they have fired the principle and dean of students. So sad the kids do not know what to count on now, nor do we parents! My child has an advance learning plan so she has not had to struggle with her grades. She has had to struggle to feel safe at school, as do alot of kids in Colorado. I feel like North new management is making a mistake. They will feel this by next year when none of kids trust them. That is a huge deal with elementary age children. All they are doing is putting fear into the staff. Maybe a few of the staff have gotten a little lazy. But this not who they have let go. I'm sure they will by next. The dean of students spoke several languages, so she could communicate with parents and students. I feel it is sad when all the school cares about is test scores. Not the Childs grades! The children had to take nwea,csap, and common core this year. My daughter came home crying she had testing for more then two months. Common core was to take over for the all tests. What happen?

North Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2014
I am honestly disappointed in this school. If there is a case of head lice reported maybe, just maybe ALL parents should be notified so that I am not sending my child to school to get lice and bring it to my youngest daughter which is exactly what happened. Who knows how many others have lice or how long because nobody has done anything about it. I called the office they said nothing, I called the teacher asking if any parents have been notified because I have fought three hard weeks to get her back to normal. She told me she wasn't even aware but she would be sure to do something. All she did was stand my daughter up in front of class and told them she had lice and some other probably have it to..... Really???? As soon as I'm able my daughter will not be attending this school again.

North Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2008

North Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2004

North Elementary School
89 North 6th Ave, Brighton, CO  80601
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.