Brighton, CO

Posted May 06, 2014
This school is terrible. The teachers are barely competent in what they're teaching, the students are all basically recycle bins. I'm offended I had to attend this school. The computer teacher literally has no idea what she is teaching. I type on average 112 words per minute, I know all ins and outs of a computer, and because I forgot my name on a couple papers, I get a B in the class. Yeah, because I forgot my name, because you get no option to make up silly little trash can mistakes, you can get a failing grade. That's 10 points deducted, you can't get back. That's a childish baby rule, made for toddlers, this is a highschool, I think when a student excels in literally every field especially computer applications, a little bit of leniency is allowed. It's a joke class ran by a joke teacher, who makes trivial requirements in order to decompose the creativity of students. The principal only cares about the seniors, the Biology teacher barely knows what he's talking about. The only person who seems to have a grip on anything is Jake, Chris, and Levitt. The other teachers are dumpster bins of information. This school is bad, this district is bad, this town is bad.

Posted January 12, 2012
I go to Brighton Heritage Academy myself and I hae learned most teachers are fony and only pretend to care for a little while most kids that go to Brighton Heritage Academy are miserable and cant stand how the teachers show favoritism toward certain students I would NEVER reccomend this school to anyone

Posted September 11, 2009

Brighton Heritage Academy 5

Posted August 27, 2008

Brighton Heritage Academy 4

Posted January 08, 2008

Brighton Heritage Academy 4

Posted November 08, 2007
I had the opportunity to visit this school with one of the teachers there. They are a very caring and dedicated bunch. The principle knows everyones name and calls them by such. It was a pleasure to see this and know the kids are thought about in a positive way.

Brighton Heritage Academy 5

Posted September 04, 2004
I think Brighton Heritage is a great school for those who are slow learners and they need extra help in school work or they need more education.There is not that many students in one call so more students can get more help. The principal is the nicest, sweetest understandin person and she will hepl you no matter what.She thinks there is no such thing as a bad kid.

Brighton Heritage Academy
830 Bridge St, Brighton, CO  80601
Last modified Brighton Heritage Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Brighton Heritage Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top