Overland Trail Middle School 2

Posted October 06, 2014
This school does nothing about bulling. Kids are just encouraged to suck it up and deal with it. This is unacceptable and needs to be addressed. I have tried several times to address this situation and get it resolved, to no avail so far. I now have to resort to driving my child to another school each day so she can get a good education and not get bullied in the process. This puts an extra burden on our family since we now need to drive our child to school each day and go in late for work because the school can't seem to resolve their bulling issues.

Overland Trail Middle School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
1 word POOR. This school can only afford tissues till december. Also the have limted soap. Former Stuudent

Posted April 28, 2009

Overland Trail Middle School 0

Posted August 18, 2008
My daughter is succeeding in your programs. I feel that it is easy to communicate with the teachers about my child.

Posted July 07, 2008
My son is a A, B student here at Overland. I love this school. The teachers work with the students to help them with the understanding of the work. Keep up the wonderful Job!

Overland Trail Middle School 1

Posted May 25, 2008

Overland Trail Middle School 4

Posted February 17, 2008
I love my school! The teachers are great and our principal is ever better. We are encouraged to 'get our 1% ' every day.

Overland Trail Middle School 3

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008
This school does so much for the kids- especially about encouraging them to succeed academically and pursue college. The principal is great and isn't afraid 'to get dirty' and really make things happen- I don't think I ever saw him get a minute to rest the whole time I was there! I had the privilege to observe and work with several teachers during my first semester in my Master's Plus Teaching License program and I loved it! -

Posted November 03, 2007

Overland Trail Middle School
455 North 19th Ave, Brighton, CO  80601
Last modified Overland Trail Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Overland Trail Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top