Bad
Good

Posted July 24, 2014
My son was in 1st grade last year with Mrs. Campbel. We saw a huge improvement in his reading and writing skills. She was great at working with him and he LOVED going to school here! Looking forward to another great year for 2nd grade.

Posted May 26, 2014
We love this school and could not be happier!!!! So thankful for Mountain View. Excellent.

Posted April 15, 2014
I absolutely love this school. We have been with the school for 4 years now and I could not ask for a better environment for my children. It is a very close family at Mountain View and I am happy to say we are part of it.

Mountain View Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
Class sizes are larger then I would like 25+ and the new SBG system is definitely taking some getting used to but I get the reasoning behind it and the school seems to want parents to learn about it and has offered many opportunities to do so. I see behavioral issues this year in many kids but I don't know if that has anything to do with a change in administration (new principal) so maybe she needs to step up and put down an iron fist? Overall I like the school, the teachers and the way things are run. I have a 3rd grader and 1st grader.

Posted October 08, 2013
Our new principle has come into our community with ease. She has energized the teachers, staff and parents. The schools focused and well balanced, as well as cheerful and has created a great learning environment, My son started in kindergarten, now in 1st grade He has Mrs, Campbell, She has been amazing with the students. There reading is excellent. She has a unique way of making math and science fun, my son Loves school, and is eager to keep learning. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who wants a well rounded education for their children. Brandy Hutchison

Mountain View Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2010
Upon researching other schools, public and charter, I am finding that my children will be academically and socially behind moving elsewhere in the district and honestly the state. I agree with one of the previous raters who said that the staff gets too involved in home life and personal affairs of the kids. Take an interest so that you are a good teacher. The staff needs to mind their own business when it isn't detrimental to their classroom or stated laws. I am finding it very difficult to continue attending due to these issues and worse yet enroll my last one. I will be changing next school year.

Mountain View Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2010
my kids have went here for 3 years,this school has went downhill year by year.alot of the staff and teachers dont like like they want to be there,the class sizes are bigger not alot of help for kids who need special help.both the principal and vice principal dont seem like they care at all.school could be a lot better

Posted February 03, 2010
Teachers - Fantastic! Faculty- Excellent! We had moved out to Colorado from the UK and have been impressed with Mountain View in every way. The teachers really care and are fantastic at getting the kids excited about what they are learning. Our son has really adjusted to life out here and has excelled at Mountain View.

Mountain View Elementary School

Posted August 10, 2009
I have to say I love this school. I have a special needs child, they've gone out of their way to keep me involved and informed. My daughter has absolutely thrived in this school. She's been attending for 2.5 years now and we're still amazed at how her learning and skills grow by leaps and bounds. All the teachers and staff we've come into contact with have been wonderful.

Mountain View Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2009
The school does not promote parent involvement and promotes mediocrity. They do not provide programs for children that excel nor do they have the capacity to provide for children with special needs. The school culture has significantly degraded over the last 4 years.

Mountain View Elementary School
12401 Perry Street, Broomfield, CO  80020
Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.