PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This school SUCKS I can't find a simple happy memory there. The teachers are a joke the principal is a joke and only care about a few students. I being a middle class student was not cared about because I wasn't as wealthy as others. The academics are dumb too. The kids there bullied me. You know what happened when I told the teacher? She said "We will talk about it on monday!" I was being punched and kicked and she blew me off! Please, I beg you for your, and your children's, own good, don't send them their. It is a waste of time and money.

Great academics and teachers. Great community. Our kids love it and enjoy going to school here.

I have two kids at Nativity I've been very impressed with the teachers attitudes towards their students. The teachers are kind and care about the development of the students both academically and spiritually. From day one, the students are taught not only reading, writing and math but also how to treat each other with kindness. Students are also given creative ways to be apart of the community. Sending our kids to Nativity was a great decision for our whole family.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Since it is a Catholic school all the kids are taught those values, it is a central part of the school's approach to the development of the kids.

I have two children attending Nativity, one in 2nd grade and the other in 4th grade. The academics and curriculum are outstanding, I feel both of my children are ahead academically compared to other kids in our community. I also have been very pleased with the teachers, they do a very good job. I intend to keep them there through the 8th grade.

Nativity is a wonderful school. One of the best parts about Nativity is its ability to spend time with each student and their family. As you can see from some other reviews some students do not like this attention because they are not able to hide in the masses like they may be able to at other schools. The teachers are not only available by e-mail but also extremely approachable as well as the principal and vice-principal. I am not only an alumni of Nativity but also a parent of two students and could not be happier with my decision to send my children to Nativity.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

As a graduate of Nativity that has gone on to have a successful legal career and a parent of two children that currently attend the school I believe the teachers are very effective.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is an important part of learning and the teachers at Nativity make sure that it is given, but that the students still have time to do other activities outside of school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school does an incredible job of developing honesty, integrity and fairness in its students. Being a Catholic school these qualities are taught everyday across a number of subjects.

This school is a joke. I went to this school from a young age all the way up until 8th grade. I can tell you that I always had issues. I can start by saying that the principal at this school is terrible, beyond terrible. She has no regard for all of her students. Of course she has favorites and she looks highly to these kids. But she looks down upon other students. If you came to her with a problem she would blow it off and try to fix you instead of the other students. The school is very divided between the wealthy and the non wealthy. If you have a lot of money then you have a lot of say of what goes on in the school. From my experience there were students here who were real bullies but the school failed and failed for years to do anything about it. I am embarrassed to say I ever went to this school. Their math program is a total joke. I got put in the "lower" math because they said and I quote "I wasn't mature enough to handle Algebra 1". It was ridiculous, the only reason they said that was because I got picked on often and of course I would tell a teacher and the teacher would blow it off. They just labeled me as a troublemaker. After 8th grade I decided catholic school was no longer for me and now I'm doing extremely well. I have a 4.0 GPA and I have good friends. My new school actually pushes me to excel it doesn't hold me back like Nativity so many countless times. My new school really wants their students to learn. Nativity all I can say is a horrible school and I feel bad for the children that have to go there. Over the years I can't find a single happy memory there. If it wasn't the constant bullying that the principal disregarded, then it was certain teachers who had favorites. I can only say there were 3 teachers who cared about me over the years but what could they do about the whole school. A lot of students I know agree with me that school was so sad. The principal is basically the main reason why it's horrible. She always decides to believe certain students over you. If you don't have a lot of money and your parents arent involved in the school donating money constantly then they won't care about you. Only the important kids thrive here. What a sad way to run a school. Do your child and yourself a favor, DONT ENROLL YOUR CHILD HERE ITS NOT WORTH IT. A waste of money and time.

Last modified Nativity Of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8