PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Posted March 15, 2016
Great academics and teachers. Great community. Our kids love it and enjoy going to school here.

Posted March 15, 2016
I have two kids at Nativity I've been very impressed with the teachers attitudes towards their students. The teachers are kind and care about the development of the students both academically and spiritually. From day one, the students are taught not only reading, writing and math but also how to treat each other with kindness. Students are also given creative ways to be apart of the community. Sending our kids to Nativity was a great decision for our whole family.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 15, 2016
Mrs. Barr teaches 3rd grade, she did a great job with my oldest boy last year.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted March 15, 2016
Again, Catholic schools teach these values, and respecting others is a big part of it.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted March 15, 2016
Again, it is a Catholic school that teaches those values every day, where in a public school they do not as much.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 15, 2016
Since it is a Catholic school all the kids are taught those values, it is a central part of the school's approach to the development of the kids.

Posted March 15, 2016
I have two children attending Nativity, one in 2nd grade and the other in 4th grade. The academics and curriculum are outstanding, I feel both of my children are ahead academically compared to other kids in our community. I also have been very pleased with the teachers, they do a very good job. I intend to keep them there through the 8th grade.

Posted March 15, 2016
Nativity is a wonderful school. One of the best parts about Nativity is its ability to spend time with each student and their family. As you can see from some other reviews some students do not like this attention because they are not able to hide in the masses like they may be able to at other schools. The teachers are not only available by e-mail but also extremely approachable as well as the principal and vice-principal. I am not only an alumni of Nativity but also a parent of two students and could not be happier with my decision to send my children to Nativity.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted March 15, 2016
The current principal and vice principal of this school are former teachers at the school. Each of them has gone out of their way to create an incredible learning experience for thousands of children.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 15, 2016
As a graduate of Nativity that has gone on to have a successful legal career and a parent of two children that currently attend the school I believe the teachers are very effective.

900 West Midway Boulevard, Broomfield, CO  80020
Last modified Nativity Of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8