PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Supports LD students: Agree

Unlike most of the other Catholic schools in the area, Nativity has a Learning Specialist on staff to help any students having a difficult time.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Character, integrity, compassion and respect are the foundation of what this school teaches. It is in their mission statement, their attitude, and it is what they expect of their faculty and students on a daily basis.

Amount of homework: Agree

Unlike the public school kids in my neighborhood, my children do have homework. It is not an unreasonable amount and I am very happy that they are required to reinforce their learning at home.

Nativity has a fostered a wonderful sense of community for both my children and our family. The curriculum and activities at the school bring us together in a way that the public schools are not capable of doing. In addition to the Catholic foundation, this school is academically challenging and has prepared its students for a successful time at the college-prep high school level and beyond. Unlike the local public schools, Nativity still offers cursive, art, music, and PE. The students can play competitive sports for their school starting in 5th grade. My three children have thrived at Nativity and I am so excited for their future having had a strong foundation at the elementary level. I suggest calling and visiting this school for yourself if a Catholic education is something you are considering.

This school SUCKS I can't find a simple happy memory there. The teachers are a joke the principal is a joke and only care about a few students. I being a middle class student was not cared about because I wasn't as wealthy as others. The academics are dumb too. The kids there bullied me. You know what happened when I told the teacher? She said "We will talk about it on monday!" I was being punched and kicked and she blew me off! Please, I beg you for your, and your children's, own good, don't send them their. It is a waste of time and money.

Great academics and teachers. Great community. Our kids love it and enjoy going to school here.

I have two kids at Nativity I've been very impressed with the teachers attitudes towards their students. The teachers are kind and care about the development of the students both academically and spiritually. From day one, the students are taught not only reading, writing and math but also how to treat each other with kindness. Students are also given creative ways to be apart of the community. Sending our kids to Nativity was a great decision for our whole family.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Since it is a Catholic school all the kids are taught those values, it is a central part of the school's approach to the development of the kids.

I have two children attending Nativity, one in 2nd grade and the other in 4th grade. The academics and curriculum are outstanding, I feel both of my children are ahead academically compared to other kids in our community. I also have been very pleased with the teachers, they do a very good job. I intend to keep them there through the 8th grade.

Nativity is a wonderful school. One of the best parts about Nativity is its ability to spend time with each student and their family. As you can see from some other reviews some students do not like this attention because they are not able to hide in the masses like they may be able to at other schools. The teachers are not only available by e-mail but also extremely approachable as well as the principal and vice-principal. I am not only an alumni of Nativity but also a parent of two students and could not be happier with my decision to send my children to Nativity.

Last modified Nativity Of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8